Search results

1. Cknox89

Who here swings shaved bats on the reg

If you are a serious softball player you have swung one before...maybe in bp...or by mistake at a league game or weekend ball.....but curiosity killed the cat
  2. Cknox89

2014 WSL Spring Nationals

Team list please...Is the C going to make?
  3. Cknox89

South Carolina

250 tourney in b springs....e pat are u hopping on the donkey tour next week?
  4. Cknox89

Bronze Worlds

Epat we almost won the D wsl a few weeks back...finished 3rd...hopefully we will win the freedom world up in Raleigh...I will be able to play in that one lol
  5. Cknox89

Bronze Worlds

Bombers are a good d team... I've played them for years...we have some mouthy battles with them every weekend almost...but got to respect them
  6. Cknox89

NOV 1-3 Freedom Sports Worlds Women's, Men's Lower, and Comp Tournament

Will the one in Raleigh begin on Friday ?
  7. Cknox89

Bronze Worlds

Lol @ the old guy with 3 rings.... Am I the young guy with 3 now ? Even tho this one only semi counts...stupid locked rosters lol
  8. Cknox89

Bronze Worlds

Dexx Worshams took home the Gold
  9. Cknox89

Bronze Worlds

Guy that was talking crap earlier apparently you didn't do so well in Rock Hill bc they final 6 were from nc or sc...and another Carolina team won the d world...great job Carolina boys
  10. Cknox89

durability on the new Eastons????

I have a ton of swings on mine and she's still going strong....I haven't seen a broken one yet
  11. Cknox89

For Trade Nr 27 100h

I have a 26 bal z2000
  12. Cknox89

Price Check og BLACK AND GREEN EASTON

And I am an og scx23 guru...only bat I truly love...so we going to work out something or not?
  13. Cknox89

Text me at 8644264276 and we will work something out...this was my favorite bat and mine busted...sorry these other guys are always pricks!
  14. Cknox89

Yes it's an original...if your lucky u can get 80-100 bucks...I'll trade you a new stamp mayhem for it
  15. Cknox89

LTB NR 26oz or 27oz z2000

I have a 26 bal
  16. Cknox89

South Carolina

Epat are u getting in on that donkey reunion bobo proposed lol
  17. Cknox89

South Carolina

Congrats guys... epat they not gonna let you win that e anymore lol 2 isa e worlds in 3 years? #differencemaker
  18. Cknox89

Price Check nr st100h with 500 cuts give or take 100

Accepting trades?
  19. Cknox89

Best softball sayings you hear in games!!

If an infielder makes a bad throw we say he threw it in the pool ...gets me every time lol
  20. Cknox89

South Carolina

Stretch why you gotta be a hater lol them apes rubbed off on ya too much