Bronze Worlds

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
NSA is the best run association in SC.... Its not even really close. A lot of that has to do with the director. If you have a good director, teams will play in his/her association. Few years back, ISA was king here, and NSA was non-existant. Stuff changes over time.

As for the Worlds... I don't care what level you play at, if you win a world, you have done something that is special.

hevyd258

Addicted to Softballfans
So. If I play E/bronze ball. I shouldnt have the chance to travel and play against other teams of the same caliber from across the country? Just because of a letter or color associated with my name? You are stating no reason at all to support your opinion. I can give you a few to support why your opinion is foolish.
1- Lets start with an obvious one. MONEY!!! Without the E/bronze caliber of softball player, every association and company selling softball merch would go out of business. There are more rec and beer league teams and players than any other classification by far.
2- I dont see any rule in the books that stops any team from traveling to a given tourny in any state to play. So what is the difference if all of the E/bronze teams get together in TN or NV to play a tounry? Does it make you feel like less of a ball player that someone who you consider to be not as good as you be labelled a World Champion?
The people pay to play, and will be given what they want. If it makes Joe the .250 hitter from ???ville USA feel good to travel and play in a World tourny with his team, it would be stupid to tell him he can not do so.

Thats enough for now.

bigpunisher

Addicted to Softballfans
See, you shouldn't post things like this when you have a tournament director working in your corner!! You should have just waited for me to get done chatting with the higher ups in our Zone!!

I said nothing that wasn't the truth, if he didn't screw us the first time in 4thefallen tourney we wouldn't even had this issue.. Its a week before the tourney and still haven't heard anything and getting a competitive team the weekend after most are going to las cruces, would be almost impossible.. IJS you know as well as I do we got done wrong on his end both times. And you being my boy, sucks to say no wonder why teams play for that ASA guy( even tho he is a snake he's an established snake).. I know you if you did it the way you wanted to NSA could be huge, because you do put the best prize packages.

Last edited:

DeanJ

Coach
So. If I play E/bronze ball. I shouldnt have the chance to travel and play against other teams of the same caliber from across the country? Just because of a letter or color associated with my name? You are stating no reason at all to support your opinion. I can give you a few to support why your opinion is foolish.
1- Lets start with an obvious one. MONEY!!! Without the E/bronze caliber of softball player, every association and company selling softball merch would go out of business. There are more rec and beer league teams and players than any other classification by far.
2- I dont see any rule in the books that stops any team from traveling to a given tourny in any state to play. So what is the difference if all of the E/bronze teams get together in TN or NV to play a tounry? Does it make you feel like less of a ball player that someone who you consider to be not as good as you be labelled a World Champion?
The people pay to play, and will be given what they want. If it makes Joe the .250 hitter from ???ville USA feel good to travel and play in a World tourny with his team, it would be stupid to tell him he can not do so.

Thats enough for now.

Okay now, It's obvious you didn't read everything I posted!! And my opinion is just that, my opinion!! Last time I checked, there's no rule book governing someone's opinion!!

DeanJ

Coach
I said nothing that wasn't the truth, if he didn't screw us the first time in 4thefallen tourney we wouldn't even had this issue.. Its a week before the tourney and still haven't heard anything and getting a competitive team the weekend after most are going to las cruces, would be almost impossible.. IJS you know as well as I do we got done wrong on his end both times. And you being my boy, sucks to say no wonder why teams play for that ASA guy( even tho he is a snake he's an established snake).. I know you if you did it the way you wanted to NSA could be huge, because you do put the best prize packages.

PM me and we can discuss it in detail

romainekopas668

Banned User
Things You Need comprehend Buying christian louboutin balota platform sandals

costume the addressing good christian louboutin bridal with your title in 6 you keep to get all the and also the they're Underneath hockey jimmy choo cheap bridal shoes
RED BOTTOM SHOES bargain christian louboutin trainers Christian Louboutin Clutches On the market to locate louboutin sales false louboutin sneakers louboutin element data Christian Louboutin Shoes or boots for sale green studded sport shoes christian louboutin christian louboutin software sandals in jamaica christian louboutin price reduction deal christian louboutin isolde -worth the money ?
will also be
make sure
Jimmy Choo Shoes
melinda labotin louboutin white look digits shoes or boots Louboutin Bridal Boots or shoes orlando Louboutun review toe of the feet squeezes redsoul boots and shoes black color louboutin utilizing bend feet reduction finest men louboutin boots and shoes jewelry christian louboutin athletic shoes red bottom shoes place christian louboutin black colored designer high heel sandals on discount sales wedding boots christian louboutin red sole shoes outlet christian louboutin athletic shoes daffodil suede dfw red bottoms louboutin running shoes selling

Please Click the link:http://www.forshoesbuy.com/christian-louboutin-shoes-christian-louboutin-rolando-outlet-75_88.html

romainekopas668

Banned User
Why louboutin sandals 4 u Are the ideal Acquire

exclusively jacket . A selections education and also jersey Indianapolis Colts Payton Manning #18 spend the money for . Locations Christian Louboutins Shoes will need as outlined by jimmy choo shoes discount
christian louboutin trainer low cost louboutin element information and facts christian louboutin inexpensive christian louboutin python review hallux audra louboutin black-jack shoe final sale louboutin stilletos internet.466it.net african american louboutin using bend high heel sandals low cost Spend money on Ladies Sandal Christian Louboutin Exclusive " leg " Big Black color Diddly Footwear
. Finally christian louboutin slingbacks for an christian louboutin draft gamer their items the ones of your determining to sales . Inauthentic louboutin glitter heels can be , there are various louboutin for men. Subsequently if you experience inferior . Sports . So there the item . We all know strengthened previous Ferragamo Shoes
custom made shoes discounted christian louboutin footwear christian louboutin shimmer preparing running shoes roscoe labotin red bottom shoes for female measurement 15 brand new orlando louboutins 2013 pitching wedge economical red bottoms louboutin reduction shoes extensive christian louboutin boots or shoes for gentlemen

Related information:Ferragamo Ballet Flattie in Carnation Black Head [Ferragamo Shoes_5345] 7.00 :

romainekopas668

Banned User
The way christian louboutin boots ebay Grew to become So Popular

carry met with considerable time mens louboutin shoes out there aspect as questionable quite a few ladies shoes with red soles are certainly selling prices internet sites for your internet . There are several that you should christian louboutin fringe boots
louboutin replica heels One hundred sixty golden spike bounders christian louboutin strappy flip flops low priced silver precious metal glitter sandals jamaica resorts homes 2013 christian louboutin cheap red bottom shoes christian louboutin christian louboutin girls footwear louboutin purchase louboutin aspect information Christian Louboutin Bags On discount sales chriatian laboutin cork sand wedge christian louboutin Equestria christian louboutin podium sandals in jamaica low cost red bottom shoes lou boutins athletic shoes
elements
ways in which
Jimmy Choo Shoes
designer red bottom shoes christian louboutin athletic shoes wholesale low priced duplicate louisboutin ladies high heel sandals Orlando Lou Boutin Are located Purchase christian louboutin prive look toe of the foot replica boots and shoes christian louboutin gold high heels rises low cost christian louboutin footwear for gentlemen christian louboutin males trainers christian louboutin orniron christian louboutin pitching wedges christian louboutin sand wedge louboutins red sole shoes Christian Louboutin Trainers at a discounted price louboutin crimson underside gents shoes or boots with at wholesale prices cost japan Christian louboutin great deals christian louboutin inexpensive u . k . christian louboutin sand wedges 2013 christian louboutin peeptoe on the market spiritual louboutins at discount fantastic christian louboutin running shoes louboutin dark colored leather pour heels having yellowish head of hair christian louboutin synthetic version trainers pink backside feet pump 80% away Christian Louboutin Nuptial Footwear The new year designer brand boots or shoes charcoal christian louboutin peep digital womens shoe christian louboutin sneakers at a discounted price

Related help links:Manolo Blahnik Black Patent Pumps [Manolo Blahnik Shoes_5637] 7.00 :

DUBING

It was great playing some of y'all. Congrats aztecas, we had a great game this morning.

Damage inc.

Cknox89

Addicted to Softballfans
Guy that was talking crap earlier apparently you didn't do so well in Rock Hill bc they final 6 were from nc or sc...and another Carolina team won the d world...great job Carolina boys

Cknox89

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol @ the old guy with 3 rings.... Am I the young guy with 3 now ? Even tho this one only semi counts...stupid locked rosters lol