Search results

1. DrBigPapi

Corey Lawton Memorial Tourney Apr 5&6

Fun tournament, good competition, cheap entry. There will be a beer garden this year as well!
  2. DrBigPapi

Wacha cheated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's obvious because the Red Sox lost. Someone please post video or pictures proving the bastard is a cheater!!!!
  3. DrBigPapi

LTB OG Crush MCZ-4 26 oz

Looking to acquire a Mizuno Crush original MCZ-4 26 oz not interested in the remake, the Crush 2,3,4. im looking for the OG.
  4. DrBigPapi

Anyone have One of these collecting dust?

Looking for a 2005 Demarini 375 MX . looking for the one with the orange flames versus the red flames. anyone have one of these old beasts in their garage collecting dust?
  5. DrBigPapi

LTB 2004 Demarini 375 MX

Looking for a 2005 Demarini 375 MX . looking for the one with the orange flames versus the red flames. anyone have one of these old beasts in their garage collecting dust?
  6. DrBigPapi

Learning to cut the ball: good resouirces?

What's the best way to go about learning to cut the ball? Searched you tube, lots of "slow motion" stuff but nothing on theory. Should I be swinging down? Hitting the top/middle/bottom of ball? Should I be grunting? Before it comes up, I did use the search function nub. Now I'll happily sit...
  7. DrBigPapi

Corey Lawton Benefit Tourney In Casa Grande

Whos playing? 30 teams so someone on here must be playing. Ill be out there with the Smile Gen team drinking beer and popping up to the 2nd baseman.
  8. DrBigPapi

Jovan Belcher

Starting LB for the Chiefs, shot and killed his girlfriend then drove to Chiefs stadium and shot himself in front of The GM and head coach. Left behind a 3 month old baby. Crazy and sad. What could have caused this? Mental illness? Too much professional pressure? Girlfriend cheated on him?
  9. DrBigPapi

LTB LTB Miken Maniac 484

Looking for a Miken 484 Maniac in good shape. prefer 27 or 28 oz.
  10. DrBigPapi

Sox/Birds This weekend: Predictions?

O's are hot, Sox are not. Should be an interesting series. Will Andino crush the Sox again or will the Sox offense destroy Baltimore's stellar ERA?
  11. DrBigPapi

GTG jaj23 GTG

did a local deal, bat was nicer than described. a stand up guy, would deal with again in a heartbeat.
  12. DrBigPapi

Need League Players Mesa, AZ

Got a team in B's at red Mountain Wednesdays starting April 23. couple drops, need a couple guys. No egomaniacs, looking for decent ballers who have fun. 20 bucks per person. PM me if interested
  13. DrBigPapi

Tek Retires

Wasn't a great last couple of years offensively but overall was a great player for the Sox, not to mention a piece in the worst trade in history (yes swing, your ****ty team got the raw end of that deal). Thanks for the mammaries!
  14. DrBigPapi

Luke Scott trashes Sox Fans

Being in last place like the Orioles were last year usually makes the final day of the season a "miserable" experience, according to Scott. Winning two out of three against the Red Sox to end the season, however, offered some solace to Baltimore. "It was awesome, just a beautiful thing,"...
  15. DrBigPapi

Now I hate the White Sox Too

**** Kenny Williams and his punk ass son. shoulda pulled out Kenny.
  16. DrBigPapi

So the Niners have no shot again this weekend?

Absolutely no respect, just like last week. Being the underdog all year has worked so far so I guess it is working for them. I'm hoping for another player getting KTFO early to set the tone. And yes, I know, the Niners had nothing to do with any of the turnovers NO had, they walk very softly...
  17. DrBigPapi

Orioles- a bunch of got damn racists

I don't care if he's a great candidate, he ain't white!- Pete http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/story/15991182/after-latest-mishap-in-gm-search-inept-orioles-look-even-worse
  18. DrBigPapi

GTG lamey the bgp is GTG X2

sorry for the delay. 2 deals with this guy within last year. very prompt, excellent cpmmunication. would deal with again in a heartbeat.
  19. DrBigPapi

Who gots da bes shirts?

Need some tshirts made for league. who on this site has the best value for price/quality/time of work?
  20. DrBigPapi

GTG abitskrewd is GTG

Bought a crush, bat was as described, super quick ship, good communication, would deal with again in a heartbeat.