Search results

1. U

LTB Miken 4tf (for the fallen)

Looking to buy a Miken 4TF in 27oz (maybe 26 if it's on the heavier end). Don't care which year. Would rather it be used.
  2. U

For Sale 26oz Wanted G3 (Dual)

I have my used 26oz Combat Wanted G3 (dual stamped) bat up for sale. I'd say less than 200 hits on it. Returnable with Receipt. Has some typical Combat tracking and also got a chip in the barrel up near the endcap. Unsure how it happened but I put a little super glue in it to make sure it...
  3. U

For Sale Legit & Wanted 275

Putting up for sale a couple of my bats. Don't get used much and have other bills to pay! 1) 27oz Worth Legit Bal. USSSA Used, unknown amount of hits but it's broken in and is ready to go. I've switched to EL bats so this swings like to me. Returnable but no receipt. Has webbing and some...
  4. U

LTB 26oz USSSA Freak Black

Only looking to trade my 27oz Combat Rogo 275 with papers and cash for one. Not buying one outright. I might be open to Legits as well. LMK if you're interested.
  5. U

Duo3 WSE

Are these really that much different than the Legits? I'm assuming they were only ever offered for sale through Resmxxdo Spxxts? I love my Freak Black and Legit and was contemplating picking one of these up. Thoughts?
  6. U

For Sale 27oz Rogo Dual stamp

For sale is my 27oz Combat Dual stamp Rogo. Returnable with receipt. I'd say about 200 hits on it. Does have the typical Combat tracking in a few spots...see pics. It did pass ASA compression testing a few weeks back. Looking to sell for $140 shipped to your door (I'll pay the fees). I paid...
  7. U

For Sale/Trade 2016 27oz ASA Bhose

This is the new 2016 model ASA Bhose. Only used in 2 games and passed compression testing. Maybe 15 hits on it. Bat is returnable with receipt dated 5-1-15. No issues what so ever. No tracking, or rattles. Bat is a 27oz and is supposed to be balanced but feels more like a slight endload to...
  8. U

LTB 27oz ASA Balanced Worth Legit

Like the title states. Looking for a 27oz balanced Worth Legit. The newer the better but will entertain all offers. Can be a NR...almost prefer it to save some money!
  9. U

For Sale 26oz 2014 purple Mercy (w/ receipt)

Up for sale is my used 2014 26oz Mercy. Unknown number of hits. I do not have the scale weight or a scale so can't help you there. No cracks, rattles or paint cracks. Does have some webbing. It is returnable with receipt good until 5/21/15. Not interested in trades. Selling only for $175 obo...
  10. U

True One paint crack??

I hate asking this but haven't seen too many issues with the True One? It's a 27oz. Been using it in USSSA and NSA leagues and multiple guys use it. Don't really know or have a guess at number of swings. Sorry if the pics are big. I have a return on it so not too worried but was really...
  11. U

For Sale/Trade '13 26oz Wanted USSSA

Putting my used 2013 used 26oz Wanted USSSA. It is returnable but no receipt. Receipt expired about 2 months ago. Unknown number of hits. It is webbing but NO tracking or disc rattle. $90 shipped to your door (I'll pay the fees) Only trade I am interested in is a 27oz Demarini True The...
  12. U

LTB Boombah Boss ASA

Looking to buy an ASA Boombah Boss in 27oz (maybe a 26oz). Would like a receipt included due to not really knowing the durability on these yet, but can be over looked if the price is right. If you want to trade...all I have is a returnable 26oz 2013 Combat Wanted USSSA. No rattles of any...
  13. U

LTB 27oz USSSA Miken (Revex or Psycho)

As title states...looking to buy a used (can be a NR) 27oz UTRIP Miken Revex or Psycho. Prefer balanced. Well broke-in is fine...I don't bp enough to break in anyways! If you want to trade...I have a 2013 26oz Combat Wanted USSSA. Returnable but no receipt. No disc rattle or any kind of...
  14. U

For Sale 27oz ST98 w/receipt!

Going to sell off my EXTREMELY game-ready ST98. Bat barely passed testing early in season and was told I can't use for Fall ball now. Bat is a used 27oz Easton ST98. Has spiral webbing and one spiral is starting to flake (see pics). No rattling. Kills the ball and guys on my team all loved...
  15. U

For Sale 26oz ASA Wanted w/ receipt

**Bat is sold** Selling my returnable w/ receipt 26oz Wanted ASA. The endload just doesn't fit my swing. I'd say about 50 hits or so. Hits nicely when I do hit it well. No tracking, webbing or disc rattling. Has one spot where the paint chipped...see photo. Receipt dated about 3 weeks ago...
  16. U

For Trade 26oz Wanted ASA w/ receipt

Just got this bat due to all the hype so wanted to try. Probably has less than 50 hits on it...used in 3 games. Hits the ball well but I just can't get used to the endload. Bat was bought about 3 weeks ago and comes with receipt. No webbing, no tracking and no disc rattles. I can get pics...
  17. U

For Sale/Trade 26.5oz MUTJHA

SOLD locally! Looking to sell or maybe trade my nicely used 26.5oz Jeff Hall Mutant ASA (MUTHJA). Game ready and kills the ball! See link for selling thread...also selling a RI Catty with it. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1296031
  18. U

For Sale/Trade 27oz RI Catty (bal) w/receipt

Looking to sell my slightly used Balanced (yellow) RI Catty w/ new stamp and w/ receipt from Feb. See link for pics and price...also selling a MUTJHA with it if interested! http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1296031
  19. U

For Sale/Trade MUTJHA & RI Catty(bal)

Looking to sell 2 bats. Would consider a package deal if looking for a great ASA and great USSSA bat with new stamp! THE ONLY TRADE I WILL CONSIDER IS A DerbyBoy Utrip (DBU) in 26oz w/ receipt! (1) 26.5oz Worth Jeff Hall Mutant ASA (MUTJHA) returnable no receipt. Its used and game ready...
  20. U

DB bat durability??

Let me first start off by saying that I bought my first Combat (DB275) from a board bro. It was very clean with minimal hits. I took it to league last night and first swing was over the fence. Ended up hitting another one and am totally impressed with this bat. Now here's the issue...it's...