Search results

1. hotcorner1268

GTG Krunchyfrogg is GTG!

Did a deal with him last week and everything went smoothly. Would certainly deal with him again. Dan
  2. hotcorner1268

Interestd in RTCK 27oz

Title says it all. May also take 26oz, but not 28oz. Also, would trade 27oz ogrt or 27oz black techwrap.
  3. hotcorner1268

Good deal with yem549

Sold him a bat and he paid quickly. Great communication too. Pleasure dealing with him. Dan
  4. hotcorner1268

Cavpitch is a great board bro!

Sold a bat to Tim and he paid super fast. Then he hooked me up with some valuable shipping info about the post office. We had great communication throughout and I look forward to b=dealing with him again. Thanks Tim, Dan
  5. hotcorner1268

rmcalhoun is GTG

Bought a wireless adapter for xbox and it came in quickly. Thanks for saving me a chunk of change bro! Dan
  6. hotcorner1268

CIR28 Delivers!

I just got Madden 09 for xbox from him at a great price. The game came quickly and I couldn't be happier. He even sent the clear protective sleeve that goes over the box! Thanks bro. Dan
  7. hotcorner1268

WTB COD 5 for XBOX

Title says it all.
  8. hotcorner1268

FS: OGRT, Techwrap, and ST1-Z

Andersons are both returnable (no rec) 27oz and have performance waves, RT has tape grip. $75 for RT and $50 for TW ST1-Z is returnable (no rec) 28oz. Slight wave and two dings in the knob that do not affect performance. $120 delivered
  9. hotcorner1268

FS: ASA Stealth and PSTOC

Stealth is ***SOLD*** PSTOC is ***SOLD***
  10. hotcorner1268

FS: Callaway VFT Irons and Driver

I goofed and misread the description on Ebay. These are Regular flex graphite and I swing stiff or X flex, so these do me no good. The irons are 3-S (nine the set) and are in very good shape. The 10* driver has no sky marks, with the System 60 graphite shaft. I am also including a 16* Tight...
  11. hotcorner1268

LTT 26.5 JHM7 120 for Xbox 360

***xbox received- bats no longer available***
  12. hotcorner1268

WTT for Xbox 360

***xbox received- bats no longer available***
  13. hotcorner1268

Great deal with cholz59!

I just got a PSTOC from him (yesterday) and things went very smoothly. The bat came in described condition and on Monday morning, before 9 am I had an email from USPS confirming he was shipping it out immediately. That's service! Thanks again buddy! Dan
  14. hotcorner1268

Dub-D is definitely GTG!

I just completed a deal, and I mean a DEAL, with Dub and he sent the bat out ASAP. It arrived quickly and in exactly the described condition. I would certainly do business with him again. Thanks buddy! Dan
  15. hotcorner1268

Clayco GTG

Bat (st1-z) was received quickly and in the described condition. Thanks bro! Dan
  16. hotcorner1268

Blake is GTG

Just got a used PS2 wtih some games from Blake and everything went well. Good communication and quick delivery. Nice job bro! Happy New Year
  17. hotcorner1268

Slugger25 is GTG

Yet another board brother I have made a smooth deal with. Spencer sent me a PSTOC and it arrived quickly and in the described condition. Thanks again Spence! Dan
  18. hotcorner1268

I Think GetSumGame Got Me

After completing well over 100 smooth deals on this site I think I may have been screwed this time. Here's the story. Back in late June I agreed to buy a PSTOC from GetSumGame. I checked his refs, and though few they were gtg. On July 14th I sent him a money order for $170 and he said he...
  19. hotcorner1268

BiggN52 is definitely GTG!

Sent some bp balls to Nick and not only did he pay quickly but he even covered the paypal fees of his own accord! That tells me everything I need to know about this board brother. Thanks Nick! Dan
  20. hotcorner1268

Sloopy is GTG!

I just got a PST Max from him at an awesome price. Shipment was ultra quick and the bat came as described. Another board brother to be proud of! Dan