Search results

Softball.com:

1. dochmur

For Sale Mizuno GMP 7

Changed to public.
  2. dochmur

For Sale Mizuno GMP 7

Up for sale is a gentley used, and in excellent condition Mizuno GMP 7 12 3/4" glove. Glove has been well taken care of, and professionally conditioned at the end of every season. Don't play outfield anymore so don't have much use for it. I don't have the storage bag anymore it was...
  3. dochmur

For Sale 26oz Deuce & 26.5 Insane

Deuce has about 25 swings r&r Insane has around 200 swings. Returnable but receipt has long been expired. Deuce is SOLD shipped PayPal gift or add the fees. Insane is $175 shipped PayPal gift or add the fees...
  4. dochmur

2016 Demarini Deuce

It's a rubber taper that can be removed
  5. dochmur

For Sale J4, '14 AM, White/Gold InsaneU

Don't need any bats, but really thinking hard about that juggy
  6. dochmur

LTB 26oz 2016 Mercy

Cheaper the better. NR is fine.
  7. dochmur

For Sale 6 pairs of size 13 Jordan's

One more bump before they head to the bay
  8. dochmur

9. dochmur

10. dochmur

For Sale Like new 500GB PS4

Sold...^^^
  11. dochmur

For Sale Like new 500GB PS4

Bought this about a month and a half ago when I was off work with a broken foot. This was honestly only turned on 2 or 3 times as I'm not really into video games. Will come with all original equipment it came with as well as NHL 16 and MLB the Show 15. The set originally came with batman...
  12. dochmur

72-10 sold ^^^^
  13. dochmur

They fit true to size in my opinion
  14. dochmur

Fire red 4's. Worn once inside the house for a couple hours. Come with original box. $200 gifted "72-10" 11's. DS in original box. SOLD 2008 retro Bred 4's. Shoes have never been worn, but due to age have minor paint cracking on one shoe which can easily be repaired. $250 gifted...
  15. dochmur

For Sale 2015 27oz OG Aftermath and 27oz Utrip Aftermath

16. dochmur

17. dochmur

Not looking for trades right now. Only playing 1 or 2 nights this year so thinning the collection.
  18. dochmur

27oz uflip has about 100 hits on it. No cracks or rattles has lizard skin grip. Returnable but no receipt. SOLD 27oz NR OG Aftermath. 150 or so swings. No cracks or rattles. Great shape with just some paint chips from crappy fields. SOLD
  19. dochmur

For Sale/Trade 26.5oz 2015 Future

Bat has approximately 150 hits on it, mostly bp with a few games on it as well. No cracks, rattles, or end cap issues just some paint nicks and scratches from the fields. Bat is returnable w/receipt. Trades I'm interested in are: BAT HAS BEEN TRADED