Search results

1. D

Brooks Cascadia 9

If any of you like this shoe for playing ball, they are on sale at LL Bean retail locations for $59. If you tell them some stores are selling for that price - like Tysons Corner, VA, they should give it to you. Obviously they are running low and making room for the 10s.
  2. D

Palm Springs BP this week

Who is up for some BP this week? I'm in town until Saturday. Text 7038295053
  3. D

Glove at first sight

Glove photo story on ESPN.com Hey guys, I worked on this story for the ESPN Magazine. Thought you glove lovers might want to check it out. http://espn.go.com/espn/photos/gallery/_/id/10608434/image/1/loading-finding-perfect-fit
  4. D

LTB Freak Plus 27 oz with new stamps

Looking for Freak Plus with new stamps in 27. Either lightly used returnable or still in the wrapper with no return. Please let me know what you've got.
  5. D

ASA 2013 stamp vs 1.20 rating

Can someone point me to a document that explains that the ASA 2013 stamp ensures that a bat will not break in past the 1.20 standard? My league is giving us a hard time now, even though it is allegedly an ASA league, since these new ASA-only bats don't also say "1.20 bpf". (Since 1.20 is a USSSA...
  6. D

Triad as a return?

Anyone been able to get an ASA Triad as a return? I've put in a bunch of combinations on the web form and I don't see it coming up as an option.
  7. D

For Sale Metals, Comps, DeMarini, Anderson, Easton, Mutant

Looking to make some moves: White steel - 30 oz - NR: $75 shipped Doublewall Classic - 28 oz - $75 shipped UTrip Helmer - 30 oz - R, No receipt - $90 shipped ASA Helmer - 28 oz - R, No receipt: $135 shipped Techwrap - 29 oz - $65 shipped ASA Techzilla - 30 oz - $75 shipped ASA JH Mutant -...
  8. D

LTB Worth JH120 Pumpkin 26.5 or 27.5

A buddy of mine is looking for one of these. Can be well used but not abused. Looking to spend around $100 shipped. Returnable.
  9. D

For Sale JH Mut 98 27.5 oz

ASA Jeff Hall Mutant 27.5 oz Jeff Hall Mutant 98, lots of swings but good condition. $210 shipped priority, paypal as a gift. Has some chipping on the collar and a ding in the middle of Mutant. Never had a problem with this bat.
  10. D

For Sale Various - Mut98, Demarinis and ASA Catty

From top to bottom: ASA Demarini The ONE MLC edition, 27 oz. Good condition. Appx. 200 hits - $135 ASA Demarini white steel (maroon color) 30 oz NR, good condition. Appx. 200 hits. - $95 NSA/USSSA Demarini Juice, 28 oz, good condition but paint wear. Unknown hits. $100 NSA/USSSA Easton Brett...
  11. D

LTB looking for a replacement Oakely Radar lens

Let me know if you have a connection and can help me out. Might be willing to trade something, too.
  12. D

SCN 5 for sale in this thread

If you want to check it out. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1143186
  13. D

For Sale Beat to hell SCN5 28 oz

Bat sold in local deal $120 THANKS SCN5 28 oz - Price Drop Out the door for $145 shipped priority, gifted. Time to move him on out! Unknown hits, wobbly, but tank-like and hits missiles. Returnable, no receipt.
  14. D

GTG roubacca

good dude all around, sold him a used srv3. Quick decision, quick payment. Don't hesitate.
  15. D

Unadvertised feature of your bat

I remember a thread about this a while back. Fill in the blank: The unadvertised feature of my (SCN11BH) is (it's a great cricket killer). I was just in the desert in Calif. and these suckers sneak in to the house. Good thing I have my trusty black and red helmer to blast them with!
  16. D

GTG Mpt23

No sweat dealing with Joe. Would work with him again.
  17. D

GTG Lucky357

Sold my prized MUTJH1. Just hope he can enjoy it as much as I did. Good deal all around.
  18. D

GTG Mjl 00

Easy to work with, don't hesitate to deal with the money order. Wish I could sell him some of my utrip bats!
  19. D

For Sale Worth, Demarinis, Easton, Miken

A little of everything here: More photos available if you are interested in any of these bats, all are returnable, no receipt: Helmer SCN10BH - 30 oz - good shape - 200 hits - $125 gifted, shipped Juice, 28 oz - Lots of endcap wear, some scratches, no webbing - $115 gifted, shipped Creature...
  20. D

For Trade Juice and Creature - Looking for a Salvo

I have a 28 Juice and a 28 Creature. Looking to move either one for a 28 Salvo. Both used, returnable. Decent shape.