Search results

1. bbavier

LTB LTB a putter

Like the title says I am looking to buy a putter. Looking for something 33 or 34" long. Open to just about any namebrand.
  2. bbavier

For Sale Rawlings HOH HOH PRO 303-4JB

For sale is a 12 3/4 Heart of the hide Pro303-4JB Glove is in overall great shape with lots of life left in it. There is a slice in the leather about 1.5 inches long from an outfeild fence, on the back side of the palm between the rawlings logos. The leather is still rather stiff. The glove was...
  3. bbavier

For Sale Price Check on HOH Pro303-4JB

Like Title says looking for a price check on My 12 3/4 Heart of the hide Pro303-4JB Glove is in overall great shape with lots of life left in it. There is a slice in the leather about 1.5 inches long from an outfeild fence, on the back side of the palm between the rawlings logos. The leather is...
  4. bbavier

For Sale Tons of Blu Ray Movies for sale!

I have a bunch of Blu Ray movies for sale that are all in excellent shape with their Og cases and paperwork/sleeves. Most have only been watched 1-2 times unless marked NIW (new in wrapper). Prices are shipped. Paypal as gift. Willing to give deals on multiples. --Matrix NIW--$9 --The Hangover...
  5. bbavier

For Sale Novint Falcon PC Controller for Sale!!

Only used a handfull of times. It is in excellent condition and includes the Black/Silver Novint Falcon Controller, the ball attachment, the pistol grip attachment, and all the cables and software to get it up and running. I am looking to get around $200 shipped for the lot, but am willing to...
  6. bbavier

LTB T mobile or unlocked smart phone

Looking to buy a t mobile android phone, or an unlocked phone that can be used with t mobile. pm me with what you have. thanks
  7. bbavier

For Sale 34/28 Miken Recoil ASA

------------------28oz ASA Recoil 180--------------------- 28oz balanced Recoil that is solid with no cracks or end cap separation. some graphic wear as seen in pics. serial #7129xxxx. Returnable no reciept. Miken grip and black Knob cuff. Not interested in trades at this time. $155 OBO...
  8. bbavier

For Sale 2 Mikens for sale

possible deal of the day f98/recoil -------------------------------27oz Freak 98 SOLD-----------28oz ASA Recoil 180--------------------------------- Both are solid with no cracks or end cap separation. the f98 has a small cleat mark near the handle. both have knobkuffs and I will throw in an...
  9. bbavier

GTG ATL Rookie = GTG

ATL Rookie bought my freak 98 and payed quickly and just when he said he would. Great new member with good communication back and forth. don't hesitate to deal with this guy, very GTG in my book! Thanks again Jim!
  10. bbavier

For Sale/Trade freak 98 34/27

27 oz Freak 98 for sale. Nice shape no cracks, rattles or end cap separation.2-300 hits no endcap wear and stamps are 100% there. bubble sticker. Only trades I am interested in are Eastons SOLD$215 OBO as gift shipped via USPS priority 2-3 day shipping insured with D.C.
  11. bbavier

For Sale/Trade 27oz freak 98

27 oz Freak 98 for sale. Nice shape no cracks, rattles or end cap separation.2-300 hits no endcap wear and stamps are 100% there. $220 OBO as gift shipped via USPS priority 2-3 day shipping insured with D.C. link for pics below -----ll -----ll ----VV ---- V...
  12. bbavier

GTG dodge1

dodge1 payed me right away and communication was very fast and effective! Very GTG!
  13. bbavier

For Sale Newest Xbox360 Arcade with 20GB HD and 8 games!!

This is a Xbox 360 in very good condition. Adult Owned(No kids have handled the discs or system)Sold. It comes with: *2 white controllers with rechargeable battery packs *The charging station that holds 2 controllers *a wireless headset(with wall charger) *a 20gb hard drive *one control freak...
  14. bbavier

GTG Tasselhoff = gtg

Bought some blu rays from TASSELHOFF and he is GTG with great communication and fast, well packed shipping! Thanks Again!
  15. bbavier

LTB Blu Ray Movies.

Like the title says I am looking to buy some blu rays. Any genre, pm me titles and prices.
  16. bbavier

GTG William24 = gtg!!

Bought some pants from William and he shipped them fast and as described... He is definitely GTG in my book! thanks WILLIAM24
  17. bbavier

GTG etgser = GTG

Bought a shirt from etgser and came just as described and shipped when he said. Gtg in my book!! Thanks again!
  18. bbavier

For Trade My MSI Wind 10" Netbook computer for an Xbox 360

The MSI Wind is in great working condition. It is the U100 with the 3 cell battery... also have the original box with all the manuals and paperwork it came with. Model # 9S7-N01154-641 The specs are: -1.66ghz atom processor -2gb ram(upgraded from 1gb) -160gb hard drive -Upgraded to Win 7 -It...
  19. bbavier

warranty return ?

not a combat guy and search came up empty... but is combat still accepting combat Sx3 censored for returns and what would it be?
  20. bbavier

GTG jwhitman36 = GTG

traded a bat to jwhitman36 for a driver. Great communication and awesome board bro to deal with!! Don't hesitate to deal with this Stand up sbf member! thanks bro!!