Search results

1. EvilE

dbgsp4 greinert dual stamp

are these any good? why are they so cheap?
  2. EvilE

Matrix

hi guys-- matrix owners, how well does it hit the new standard balls? 300/52 I have a matrix still and am curious if I should try it in league --- haven't played for over a year... Lmk thanks
  3. EvilE

Bat Wars

Just curious what bats performed the best? Anyone go/know? Unbiased opinions
  4. EvilE

New asa Worths

Are they hot like the other companies new Asa sticks? Or do they still need lots of break in? Do they still rattle like always? Still have taper break issues? Or have these things been addressed/fixed? I've been out of the Worth loop for a while.....
  5. EvilE

LTB '14 Juggy, or Cluggy, or '13 j3a, mercy

Would really like a Cluggy or '14 Juggy, but would take a j3a or '13 or '14 Mercy. Need 34/26. Lmk what u got and prices, thanks!
  6. EvilE

Future or Cluggy?

Future or Cluggy or '14 Juggy? Ok I wanna try a new '14 demarini. Which is better the future or Cluggy? I'm a Juggy fan, so leaning towards Cluggy. I mainly play Asa. I know the future is both utrip and Asa stamped, does that mean the future is potentially hotter? Aren't utrip bats still hotter...
  7. EvilE

OG AV question

I know they made three different frames for the OG AV. XR-1, XR-2, and XR-4 Did they all perform the same? Or was one hotter/better then the others? Just curious........:confused:
  8. EvilE

LTB Orange grips

I am looking for a good orange grip for one of my bats. Anyone got any for sale? hmu
  9. EvilE

Approved ASA bat list?

Ive looked everywhere for the APPROVED ASA bat list. Want to print it out. But I find it nowhere. Google searched it, nowhere on the ASA website. Anyone know where to find it? Link? Thanks!!
  10. EvilE

Bass strange

Are these any good with the 52/300 balls?
  11. EvilE

Decker Enigma

Hmmm to sell or not to sell? I have one, took forever to find one, got it, used it few times, and now it sits. I never swing it. It hits great, but I just dont swing it over my Reaper and og juggy. So it sits..... what u say? sell it?
  12. EvilE

For Sale J3A 26 oz.

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!! Minty fresh, very little wear. Only about 100 hits (or less), used in a couple games. I dont use it much, need the money to fix my truck. Returnable with receipt good till 3/25/14 No Issues at all!! Will ship usps priority insured!(reposting pics w/date and username)
  13. EvilE

Og Juggy

I missed my og juggy so got one again recently on the cheap for the colder winter temps. Didnt wanna use my Reaper, j3a or Monsta in the 40s and 50s (and 30s). So out came the OG 2b juggy! Man I forgot how much I love this bat! Ive used it the past 2 weeks. 4 games, against 4 different teams...
  14. EvilE

Avaritia

Is the two piece avaritia any good? I can get a Niw cheap, but wanna know what u combatants think about it first. Lmk thanks!:thumb:
  15. EvilE

LTB ASA Wanted or ASA Derby Boys

My Buddy is looking for a 28 oz. ASA Wanted or 28 oz. ASA DB!! It needs to be NIW, or NOW, or very slightly used, mint. LMK what deals you guys have for one, thanks!! E.---
  16. EvilE

LTB Miken Freak DST (orange)

Looking for a nice deal on a Freak DST ASA, the orange one, 26oz. only, LMK thanks
  17. EvilE

For Sale Oakley Scalpels

These are MINT! No scratches, no wear, practically brand new. Only selling cause I need the money. They are Oakley Scalpels, only worn a time or two. Comes with og box and bag. +ruby red iridium lenses, silver frames, very nice! They are great for softball they stay on your face, have rubber...
  18. EvilE

Decker Enigma

I FINALLY have the elusive Decker Enigma coming my way!! Excited to try it out for sure! After I get it, I gotta get it compression tested (per league stupid rules) then it's on!:D:cool:
  19. EvilE

New Mikens?

So are the newest Mikens any good? (recoil750x and ultra750x) or are they complete crap like everything Miken has put out since the og Recoil? I am pulling for Miken, being that they are made in the USA, and I love that, but boy have they fallen behind the other brands in quality and performance!
  20. EvilE

Decker Enigma

I FINALLY have one of these rarities coming to me!:D Excited to get it, and swing it:cool: Any of you that own or have swung these have any input? Discuss!