Search results

1. aulee42

GTG Sungus77

I sold a CF4 to him and he paid real quick, good communication and would definitely deal with again, G2G
  2. aulee42

For Sale cf4 black 34/26

I am looking to sell my MINT cf4 black 34/26 It has made contact with 3 balls. I had every intention of keeping this bat untill i broke a leaf spring on my truck. And with my bats being part of my savings lol i need to sell. This bat is pretty much NOW. sale price 220.00 shipped and insured...
  3. aulee42

For Sale 26 oz OGRT

The bat has a very very slight wave to it, unsure on amount of hits. not to many though. looking to get 90 shipped. Only reason i am selling is ive stuck to much of my own money into my ice shanty and the money from this bat will buy the insulation i need to finish it lol.
  4. aulee42

demarini return

I sent in a OG ONE that broke and to my surprise, they sent me another OG one(all white). I would have thought that they were all sold out of those. Wouldnt have mind getting a MLC but oh well. Thought id share with ya
  5. aulee42

GTG Mvp#22

bought a shirt from him, he shipped out real quick, good communication and good board member, g2g
  6. aulee42

Human tree T-shirt( Alan from hangover)

I am trying to find the human tree t-shirt that Alan from the hangover was wearing in the movie in L or XL
  7. aulee42

shotgun barrels

Iam looking to get 1 maybe 2 barrels. First one being a fully rifled barrel for a remington 1100 12 gauge. second barrel being fully rifled for a remington 870 express magnum 20 gauge. lmk if anybody has something they are willing to sell
  8. aulee42

For Trade 27 oz scn8

looking for a 26 oz cf4(blue barrel) scn8. less than 500 hits, no spiderwebbing. no cracks/rattles. little to none endcap wear. Returnable x2. a couple paint scrapes
  9. aulee42

For Sale 27 oz scn8

Less than 500 hits, no spiderwebbing. no cracks/rattles. little to none endcap wear. Returnable x2. a couple paint scrapes looking to get 170 as a gift or 175 not as a gift
  10. aulee42

Og one ASA weight

Can one of you guys weigh a 26 oz og ONE asa with no grip or tape. I weighed one and came in a 25 oz on the head. Does that seem normal or do demarinis usually weigh the sticker weight w/out the grip
  11. aulee42

GTG killa-b.....long overdue

Kind of forgot about you chomps. Sold this b-boppin crazy mofo a scn9 a few months ago and forgot about it. Hes a great guy would buy or sell more bats to him for sure
  12. aulee42

GTG mferr017

Bought a frenzy2 from him. sent out very quick, great communication. very g2g board bro
  13. aulee42

GTG Sixes

bought a scn5 from him, He shipped out quick. Would respond to pms quickly. would definitely deal with again very g2g
  14. aulee42

26 or 27 oz scn5

Either weight. No cracks or rattles. spiderwebbing and click is ok lmk what you guys got
  15. aulee42

GTG kklene

Bought a toxic from him, shipped quick and good comunication. very g2g
  16. aulee42

Not GTG Tre-one

I started a thread in the uniform section on July 15th, this is what it included Has anybody used him to make jerseys. sent paypal to him 300.00 May7th, I gave him a finalized list of jersey sizes and numbers May 10th. Sent remaining balance of 150.00 on June 10th after asking him repeated...
  17. aulee42

Anderson Matrix

Just a quick question. Does the Matrix get retarded hot at any point in its life? Better than a beat to hell NRG, and Scn8?
  18. aulee42

GTG Jbird11

bought a bat from him, shipped quick and bat was in great shape better than i thought. will definetly will deal with again for a 3rd time
  19. aulee42

26 oz OGRT for sale

26 oz, no wave not sure on the amount of hits. I need to buy a new 1/2 Drill so this needs to go. i dont use it enough so iam offering it up to you guys. looking to get 115.00 as a gift. Frisco if iam off on the price let me know bud.
  20. aulee42

GTG Tip8

Bought a bat from him. when i recieved it the bat was way to heavy for me, asked if i could get a refund if i pay for shipping. he agreed, and sent refund as soon as i gave him the sig. confirmation number after dropping bat off at P.O I would definetly deal with him again very g2g