2. C

mustang is gtg

great deal love the freak
  3. C

want to buy

blasting bombs dvd
  4. C

senior combat ft

pm me offers,looking mainly for titan or launch 510,if u have good feedback ill ship first
  5. C

purple est extender knob fs ft

rather trade c405 alloy 27 oz if anyone interested make offers
  6. C

ltb geezer or launch 510

demarini geezer 26 or 27 oz pay through paypal,im looking for a friend lmk what u got or launch 510
  7. C

ltb launch,or u2

for our league pm me
  8. C

great to deal with

808 state,and jddl are gtg
  9. C

my bad deal with bobblehead3

i just talked to my postmaster and she talked to the postmaster in az,he says he talked to the carrier and he requested all his packages to b put by his door,he says if it was scanned delevered it was,they say he gets quite a few of what the postmaster says he thought was golf clubs,now bobble...
  10. C

for everyone to read

i am not a fraud i sent the bat first,he received it ,never got mine,he never sent it,i always ship first,have had good deals so bobblehead3 i need my bat we are talking with ur post carrier todaymiss julie scarbrough our postmaster u can call her 229 5745388 and she can also vouch i sent it,she...
  11. C

dream designs gtg

great transaction good guy he is gtg
  12. C

possible bad deal with bobblehead3

usps said bat was received july 9 at 1.37 pm and he says he never received it,tracking number confirmed this,all i want is my bat back or my lady virus,tracking number was 03071790000338708824 that is how i no my deal was rite,when u read this ship my bat,i have been trying to contact u and u...
  13. C

braves235 gtg

smoothe transaction will deal with again