possible bad deal with bobblehead3

chris morey

<font color="Red">Outstanding Bad Dealer</font>
usps said bat was received july 9 at 1.37 pm and he says he never received it,tracking number confirmed this,all i want is my bat back or my lady virus,tracking number was 03071790000338708824 that is how i no my deal was rite,when u read this ship my bat,i have been trying to contact u and u wont call me 229 224 8985

hopalong

Don't Judge Me
thats pretty funny considering he's been calling you out for weeks, with little to no response from you!

chris morey

he got his bat, look at tracking number,time, date ,and dc number now explain that

Warlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
Actually speaking to someone is a great way to resolve issues!

did you ship insured? Have you contacted UPS? The sooner the better while it's fresh on the delivery guys mind. Maybe it got left next door.

bobblehead3

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Yeah that is kind of funny! Since I work from here there jackoff! Didn't get dropped next door cause no1 lives there! So you have my # to there! I advised you how to ship USPS priority mail w/ ins. & sig conf. I've never had any problems. I've received 4 bats since you said this so called bat was sent & the so called bat that you sent before! I still have your LV sitting right here in a box w/ your name on it! So when I see a bat you get a bat! Never had a bad deal & never will!

Well put...lets see here...

Chris Morey = NO FEEDBACK
Bobblehead03 = TONS OF POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Who should I believe here??? Hmmmmmmmm

Yeah that is kind of funny! Since I work from here there jackoff! Didn't get dropped next door cause no1 lives there! So you have my # to there! I advised you how to ship USPS priority mail w/ ins. & sig conf. I've never had any problems. I've received 4 bats since you said this so called bat was sent & the so called bat that you sent before! I still have your LV sitting right here in a box w/ your name on it! So when I see a bat you get a bat! Never had a bad deal & never will!

chris morey

shipping info

is rite here in this thread says it was delivered to his address check itopen to anyone now everyone look

Warlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
is rite here in this thread says it was delivered to his address check itopen to anyone now everyone look

Actually, NO, it doesn't. It says the package was delivered some where in PHOENIX, AZ 85086.

He says he did not get it and USPS proceedure is the sender has to file a claim. If you want some resolution, then YOU need to call USPS right NOW and report a lost package.

Was the package insured? If you insured it for more than $200, he would have had to sign for it and there will be proof of delivery on file with USPS.

Last edited:

chris morey

no it was not inshured,i just went after my last post,talked to the lady and she says she will look into it,the package was received by someone,if he will just get in touch so we can find the bat,ill b fine,but he will not,i am not saying he is a bad guy or bad to deal with i just wont to resolve this thats all,shipping address was automatic sports,3677 w bryce ct,anthem az.85086 if this is wrong let me now

Sucker

Your Ad Here
no it was not inshured,i just went after my last post,talked to the lady and she says she will look into it,the package was received by someone,if he will just get in touch so we can find the bat,ill b fine,but he will not,i am not saying he is a bad guy or bad to deal with i just wont to resolve this thats all,shipping address was automatic sports,3677 w bryce ct,anthem az.85086 if this is wrong let me now

Wow. That's a big one man! You should always insure, its there to protect YOU the shipper, not the recipient. It's only a couple bucks extra and ALWAYS worth it.

Warlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
no it was not inshured,

you are SCREWED!

Your local post office will be of no help.
You might could call the post office responsible for delivering mail in that zip and ask them to speak to the carrier and see if the carrier remembers the package - I know MY carrier would. Of course, bobblehead, since he works at home, could try to catch his carrier also and ask.
But, you need to come to grips with the facts;
no insurance + no proof bat was delivered to correct address = you're screwed

Post Office - Anthem (Daisy Mountain Station)
44047 N 43RD AVE, Phoenix, AZ 85087
phone: (623) 551-7950

Warlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
WOW, that's great! One of the benefits of living in a small town. Here they just say "fill out the form" and you never hear anything .....

bobblehead3

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I'll try & catch my carrier! I have the same guy or woman carrier all the time. So they know when they drop off a bat here which is everyday most of the time. But I advised you how to ship trying to help you out! I called the P.O. also & need to fill out a claim but as they said I believe you have to as the send do that!

Warlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
Now honestly, can you say you would believe any thing EITHER of these two guys would tell you ?!?!