Search results

1. DaMonks

GTG Ryno25 GTG

Ryno25 is GTG. Great communication and quick delivery of the bat. Bat was as he stated, and looked as if it was NOW condition. Do not hesitate to deal with this GTG board bro!
  2. DaMonks

DaMonks "GTG" SBF bro's

floo56 morat1959 Philly1122 weiney10 bruner12 tkr18 HHitter hursong34 Rocketfire24 JAMESBRO76 Obagain x2 dodge1 tbaggs22 ABLXTRA Rowandj skihellion rlkholland 22Melon22 gator21 drpnbmbs j-rod14 SANDLOT17 x2 permacatch filthdog
  3. DaMonks

GTG morat1959 is GTG

Had a great deal with morat1959. He mailed the bat out the same day I sent out his money order. He got his money order the same day I received the bat. This is how deals are supposed to go. Do not hesitate to deal with him. Great communication, quick delivery and very satisfied with my purchase.
  4. DaMonks

DaMonks GTG list

All GTG bro's here! floo56 Philly1122 weiney10 bruner12 tkr18 HHitter hursong34 Rocketfire24 JAMESBRO76 Obagain x2 dodge1 tbaggs22 ABLXTRA Rowandj skihellion rlkholland 22Melon22 gator21 drpnbmbs j-rod14 SANDLOT17 x2 permacatch filthdog
  5. DaMonks

GTG Philly1122 is GTG

Philly1122 is GTG. I bought a ASA 26oz Easton SRV5 Salvo from him. Great communication and quick delivery of the bat. Bat was in very good condition. I am very pleased with my purchase from him. Don't hesitate to deal with this GTG SBF board bro!!!
  6. DaMonks

GTG weiney10 is GTG

weiney10 is GTG. bought an ASA stamped Ultra 2 from him. Great communication and smooth transaction. Straight up type of guy. I would deal with him again.
  7. DaMonks

GTG bruner12 is GTG

bruner12 is GTG. Brought a 27oz TPS sb34 Genesis from him. Smooth transaction and fast delivery of the bat. Every deal should go this smooth.
  8. DaMonks

GTG tkr18 is GTG

tkr18 is GTG in my book. Bought a 28oz ASA stamped Ultra 2 from him. Great communication and smooth transaction. Bat was in great condition like he said it would be. Don't hesitate to deal with this GTG SBF board member. tkr18 is GTG
  9. DaMonks

GTG HHitter is GTG

Hey SBF bro's. Made a great trade with HHitter. Even thought he might be a newbie, this SBF board bro is GTG. Handled the deal like a seasoned vet. Great communication all around and bat sent out quickly. Bat looked better then pictures posted. Very pleased with my trade. Do not hesitate to do...
  10. DaMonks

GTG hursong34 is GTG

hursong34 is GTG. Bought a 28oz balanced U-trip Z 1000 from him. Very smooth transaction and good communication. Bat was sent out quickly upon receiving my payment. Bat was in near mint condition with only 5 hits on it. Do not hesitate to do business with this GTG Softball Fans board bro.
  11. DaMonks

GTG Rocketfire24 is GTG

Bought a 29oz ASA Stamped Ultra 2 from Rocketfire24 (Greg) and he is GTG. Transaction went smooth. Sent him money via PP and he sent the bat out right away. Ultra 2 in very good condition. Do not hesitate to deal with this good to go bro at Softball Fans.
  12. DaMonks

Ohio Dayton Legends 55 AAA team looking for pitcher

Hey SBF Seniors, My coach is looking for a starting pitcher and thought I'd copy and paste his post that was on the SSUSA board. Thanks. The Dayton Legends AAA 55 softball team is looking for a pitcher for the 2012 season and beyond. Great group of guys that get along very well. We play...
  13. DaMonks

GTG obagain has done it again! He is GTG!

I just finished another great transaction with obagain (Bob). I purchased a 26oz Senior Reebok Melee from him. Very quick replies to my questions and the bat was sent out right away. Don't hesitate to deal with this straight up SBF bro. In my books, he is GTG!
  14. DaMonks

GTG Jamesbro760

JAMESBRO760 is GTG. Bought an 29oz ASA stamped U2 from him. Quick replies and shipment. Do not hesitate to deal with this SBF bro.
  15. DaMonks

GTG Obagain is GTG.........

Bought a 26oz EL Senior Reebok Melee from Obagain. Smooth transaction and communication. Bat delivered quickly. Do not hesitate to deal with him. He is GOOD TO GO!!!!!! :)
  16. DaMonks

GTG dodge1 is GTG

dodge1 is GOOD to GO Great communication on a straight up trade. Bat sent out quickly, and I am very pleased with the trade. Don't hesitate to do any business deals with this GTG SBF bro.
  17. DaMonks

GTG tbaggs22 is GOOD TO GO.....

tbaggs22 is Good to Go. Great communication and quick payment. Do not hesitate to do business with this GTG SBF bro.
  18. DaMonks

GTG ABLXTRA is GTG

ABLXTRA is GTG. I bought an 27oz ASA Stamped Ultra 2 from him and the communication and transaction went very smooth. Bat was delivered quickly and well wrapped. Bat was in better condition then shown in pictures. Very pleased with my purchase. Do not hesitate to do business with him. Good...
  19. DaMonks

GTG Rowandj GTG

Rowandj is GTG I bought his scn3 Easton Synergy Flex. Communication and deal went smooth. Bat sent out quickly. The guy is legit. Don't hesitate to do business with him.
  20. DaMonks

GTG skihellion is GTG

skihellion is GTG Bought an ASA stamped Ultra 2 from him. Bat is in better condition then were pictured on SBF. Communication was good. Transaction smooth. Bat was sent out quickly. Don't hesitate to deal with this board bro.