Search results

1. N

For Sale/Trade A couple 26ozers

PM sent...
  2. N

dipping belt

That was my thought too. Anyway, use the cowhide if not...
  3. N

dear antler spray

Do your research gentlemen!! It's complete and utter SNAKE OIL !!! Be on the lookout for it "may" and studies "suggest" in supplement descriptions...
  4. N

Pre-Workout supps.....different?

LGI Fully Loaded is by far the best over all in terms of ingredients and cost IMO...
  5. N

Now here's a softball bracket for ya...

That's funny!! And like I said, he DID tweet that...
  6. N

Well that' what Lil' Wayne tweeted. They had a 15 minute spew on ESPN First Take about it and they even agreed using the word "racism" is getting old this day in age when someone doesn't get what they want...
  7. N

Props to the ASA 2004 stamp makers!!

Oh yeah, and all of them but like 1 was using it so that also shows you how often it gets used and yet the stamp looks like it's fresh of the assembly line!!! If all things made these days were as tough and lasting as those...damn!!
  8. N

Not kidding. And whatever the manufactur is doing they're doing it RIGHT then!!!
  9. N

Had a bat that looked like it had been in a bombing and was hitting bombs and the ONLY thing you could read on it was the ASA 2004 stamp/sticker!!! It looked brand new!!! Seriously, props to the makers of those stamps as they can obviously survive ANYTHING!!!
  10. N

Succinctly said Morgan!!
  11. N

about REALITY...??? This isn't about what started this or that it's what it is right NOW. I serioulsy can't understand why people would get angered or upset it's the TRUTH. I don't think anyone's trying to express more than that...
  12. N

I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the dude who made our point. It is what it is and it's FACT. But...OH NO!!! Don't voice it out loud cuz now "WE'RE" that way. It's plain asinine!!!
  13. N

And let's not forget the only reason Lil' Wayne didn't get front row seats is because the OKC Thunder owners and such are racist!!!! Good bye. And btw in case somehow you missed it, I'm just repeated what Lil Wayne HIMSELF tweeted!!! So tell him good bye in a tweet...
  14. N

You are EXACTLY what I'm talking about...thanks for being the PERFECT example....
  15. N

And let's not forget the only reason Lil' Wayne didn't get front row seats is because the OKC Thunder owners and such are racist!!!!
  16. N

It's the truth, plain and simple man...gets OLD!! I'm with you, don't give a **** what you are as long as you're cool with me I'm cool with you but ****'s gotten stupid like that dumb ***** lady out in DC saying people were racist towards Obama and that she had to finally realize it still...
  17. N

no bat in box???

Yeah, he's be humble by taking some credit even though anyone who has read this knows the other guy is a piece of s**t...?? Dumb, shouldn't even have posted...
  18. N

Whether anyone likes it or not BIG JOE is DEAD-ON-BALLS in this thread!!
  19. N

For Sale niw 28oz scl1 reutnable w rec. $85

Sorry, is this the slowpitch bat? I googled the model and it also has a fastpitch bat that keeps coming up...
  20. N

Not GTG Bubba2012 is a scammer

Never gift!!!!!!!!!!!!