Search results

1. babales

GTG b_radab

Bought a used bat from b_radab. Shipped quickly and described the bat perfectly. I would definitely deal with him again.
  2. babales

GTG Denarius is...

Great guy to deal with. Good communication, very very fast shipping, bat was exactly as described. Very smooth deal.
  3. babales

GTG basehits#7 is the man

Made me really good deal on a glove and shipped it quickly. Couldn't be happier. Thanks, bro.
  4. babales

I need to buy...

A batpack, some XXL batting gloves, and possibly a Nokona glove. Who got dis?
  5. babales

**** all this Football drivel...

Rays and Yankees tonight. Price vs. Sabathia. 8 innings each. 3 and 2 hits given up respectively. 10.5 scoreless innings. Rays leapfrog into first place on one swing of the bat in the bottom of the 11th. That matters.
  6. babales

Easton K-Pro

I am considering being in the market for an Easton K-Pro. Ideally a K-Pro 65, a K -Pro 81, or a K-Pro 45b. Open to other options, or good deals, as long as it's not a ****ing trapeze web. Thanks, and remember: I will always love you.;)
  7. babales

dan83 is gtg!

Bought a bat from him. He shipped quickly and the bat was exactly as I expected it. Thanks again brother.
  8. babales

KMFDM is the goods x 2

Sorry it's so late brother! Did a deal with KMFDM in which he bought 2 bats from me. Great guy to deal with, good communication, and was true to his word throughout. Thanks again!
  9. babales

LTS 2 26oz AV, 27oz OTC

OTC is 27oz. I would guess less than 200 hits, only about 20 from me. OG grip is removed. No rattle yet. Now waves or cracks either. $125 Anti-Virus is 26ba. Around 200-300 hits. A little bit of endcap wear, but the rest of the graphics are fine. No rattle, waves or cracks. $145 Please let...
  10. babales

LTS 5 Blank Extra Team Jerseys.

4 Lg 1 XL All are brand new, never worn mesh jerseys. They are blank front and back, and are an olive green color. I will do all 5 jerseys for $25 shipped.
  11. babales

LTT or LTS XXL Mizuno Batting Gloves

I have these batting gloves. They are without tags, but have never been used. They have just been in my bag for a while. I would like to trade them for a a pair of XL batting gloves or sell them for $15 shipped. Here is a link to the gloves...
  12. babales

bad_chad33 is GTG

Traded gloves with him. He was more than willing to ship first. He shipped quickly and had great communication. I would definitely deal with him again. Thanks again Chad.
  13. babales

SS13T is the man.

Bought a glove from him. He turned out to be local, and he went out of his way to meet me at my field before a game to get the glove to me. Very good guy to deal with here.
  14. babales

Joker0091 newest Gay to Go board brother

Did a very successful bat trade with Joker, minus one curious little snag. Taped to the barrel of the bat was a Polaroid of his coin purse. Not the twig though, just the berries. I feel like he owes me a twig shot too. Other than that though, great board bro to deal with.
  15. babales

LTB 26oz SCX14

My friend loves his extended, but wants to find a 26oz.
  16. babales

LTS O. Smith M&N Jersey, Nike Vlad Jersey

Both jersey's are 3xl. Both are without tags, but neither has been worn. They were both too big for me. They are probably in need of a wash, because they have been doing nothing but collecting dust for a couple years Ozzie $65 Vlad $25
  17. babales

mcgeester7 is GTG

Only guy to buy some of my DVD's, so in my book hes better to go than all you other hacks.:D Good guy to deal with though, don't hesitate.
  18. babales

arther itis is GTG

Did a deal with him. He sent the Money Order quickly, as promised, and was great with the communication. Don't hesitate to deal with him.
  19. babales

LTB 12-12.5 I Web glove

Only thing I want is an I-web in 12-12.5. I'm open to any brand, but I prefer something of quality. New is ok, but something at least partially broken in is better. I will consider a 2 piece closed web as well, but an I web would be better. Thanks
  20. babales

LTT OG Crush 26oz

LTT 26oz OG Crush for 26 oz Utrip bat. Prefer Combat or Mizuno, but will listen to anything. Let me know if you have any questions. Traded to Joker for fear of being cut