Search results

1. T

Miken Freak All Association vs Miken Freak 52

I can tell you I swung the Freak52 several times now with 52 core balls and loved it. Don't know about using other types of balls with it or the all association bat.
  2. T

Miken ASA to comparable USSSA

Thanks! That is what I was thinking too, but wanted some other opinions, from people smarter than me :biggthumpup: I hear the Izzy Psycho is pretty good, wish I knew someone else that had one. Almost everyone I know either swings a Blackout or some Easton - I don't really care for Eastons...
  3. T

Miken ASA to comparable USSSA

I tried a bat of my friend's a couple of times and loved it. He is playing ASA in a league, but most tournaments around here use NSA or USSSA bats. I was wondering what the closest match would be to this bat in a USSSA stamp. We either use USSSA balls or Freedom balls (44-400). It is a...
  4. T

3N2 pro batting gloves

Yep - there are definite perks to playing with ol Mikey :)
  5. T

3N2 pro batting gloves

Thanks Ducksnort - that's all I needed to know!!!
  6. T

3N2 pro batting gloves

sure no prob - whats your credit card number? :D
  7. T

3N2 pro batting gloves

Yup... 10 bux don't sound too bad :) but don't want to waste money if they are crap!!!
  8. T

3N2 pro batting gloves

Anyone ever use these? Are they any good?
  9. T

For those who use two in the pink....

I was thinking about trying this but I play infield. Why are some saying that they would not do this in the infield? control? transfer? just feel?
  10. T

tnichols - GTG list

Longball 28 - awesome customer service!!! Longball 28 is extremely G2G. Not only did I buy one glove to send to my SS and he handled it very fast, but also I needed to return a glove to him and he went way above and beyond what I would expect from dealing with a reseller. All my gloves and...
  11. T

Secret Santa 2011 What Did You Get Thread

ss gift My SS apilot hooked me up. Thank you so much Darrin. I've been wanting a new Vinci glove for a long time now. I really appreicate it soooo much!!! I hope you and yours have a very merry Christmas! Thanks again for the TYJA pants and the glove!!!
  12. T

running / walking shoes

went to a couple running shoe stores and did a full gait analysis. And the winner is...a stability shoe... Brooks Adrenaline GTS 11 for 70 bux at Off n Running in greensboro, nc.
  13. T

Secret Santa 2011 What Did You Get Thread

Sorry been out of the office for a couple days... Kyle you are very welcome - there should have been something else in the box as well? Also I have one more small box to send... Hope you have a very merry Christmas!!!
  14. T

running / walking shoes

Thanks for all the great info... You guys are fantastic!!! Now that we have determined that I need to go somewhere to get fitted and see what best suits me... what stores do you guys recommend? I live in southside VA, but willing to travel to get something worth it. I am actually getting...
  15. T

Official 2011 Result of your last AB

unfortuately - first pitch was a ball that was 2 feet over my head and landed at the catchers waist who was standing up and was called a strike. Next pitch was at least a foot outside but had to swing. Ball went foul. K in the book :)
  16. T

Hit-N-Run part ?????

I'd be sore if I hit a grand slam too :D
  17. T

Hit-N-Run part ?????

Hey guys enjoyed meeting a few of you this weekend. I had a rough tourney - twisted my ankle against you all the first time - then pulled a hammy in the next game. Still had fun though. That was probably our last for the year and I hate we didn't have our normal SS or 3rd. I think we could...
  18. T

running / walking shoes

Na - unfortuantely I live in a small town with little to no sporting goods stores. The only thing around here is a small hibbitts - with a terrible selection. I really appreicate all the advice - sounds like I need to do a little traveling and trying on!!! Thanks again for all the help...
  19. T

running / walking shoes

Just wanted to get peoples' opinions on running / walking shoes. I want something very comfrotable that is $100 or less. I've heard good things about some asics and brooks and even mizunos. They don't have to be competitve running shoes or anything just something that is going to help a...
  20. T

Best batting gloves ever

Not quite sure which gloves are the best but I can completely and utterly vouch for Tattooball - he has been in the business for a very long time and always looks out for his customers!!! He has helped many people when they were in a bind - including me countless times. When he was with AS and...