Search results

1. chubbs

Solo Z Dual Stamp

Sick!!! One word from the start. I'm one of the DT guys and got mine today finally. Wrapper off at game time. Couple of nice hits and the third guy I gave it to absolutely launched one out. Maybe 15 hits now in the two games I passed it around and the guys loved it. 27 oz but stills feels like...
  2. chubbs

Combat for 47 525 balls

Hey Men, I am playing in a tourney in a couple weeks and I haven't hit any of my bats on anything harder than 44 375. This tourney is using 47 525 or something to that nature. Has anyone hit any of the Combats on somethings like this? Killer I bet on the bat though. Here is what I have to...
  3. chubbs

New 2015 Combats

Small review of all 3. The Wanted.... Derby Boys... Portent...ASA. Tattoo 52 300 balls used. *26 oz Wanted weighs 27.2 on the digital scale. That is with a built up knob that I like. It reminds me of the Dirty ASA with the connection piece. Right around 50 hits in on a 290 field. Stiff up to...
  4. chubbs

Looking for C4

Hey guys. I probably should post this in the buying section but figured maybe I would have luck here. Anybody have an original C4 they might want to part with? Let me know. Thanks..
  5. chubbs

Dirty G3 ASA and DB G3 All Stamp!

Just wanted to state that these bats are sick!!! Guessing 400 to 500 on the ASA Dirty and maybe only 50 on the DB G3. Have been smoking the 52 300 with the Dirty and one league uses the 44 375 yet and the DB just smokes it. Would love to see what the ASA only Dirty would do to the 44 375 but...
  6. chubbs

Combat Weights

From my received DLAS Order, Derby Boys ASA 27 OZ= 28 oz Wanted ASA 26 OZ= 27.3 oz Portent ASA 27 OZ= 27.9 oz Avaretia ASA 26 OZ=26.8 oz Was shocked at the DB and the wanted. Are most of you seeing this with the new bats as well? I am okay with it since I have swung all weights in the...
  7. chubbs

Morphed OS/Bruin/LFFP1 Questions

Hey guys. I did some searching on these and read what I could. From what I can see, Morphed OS had some durability issues. LFFP1 got some good reviews and seemed durability was good. Not much on The Bruin. Reason I am asking is that I can score any of these in 34/26 or any weight fairly...
  8. chubbs

Want to be a Combatant!!! Is there a gang beating or something?? :)

Am now a DLAS. What's next to become a Combatant?? Thanks!!
  9. chubbs

Combat DLAS newbie

Hey guys. I will be introduced into the DLAS come next week. I haven't done much with Combat since I had the first C4 way back when and then had a few here and there. I was a rep for Slugger until they canned their promo partner program. I did Demarini with a guy after that. Guess to make a long...
  10. chubbs

jt2002hd came through again!!

Thanks for the sweet deat on the powdershell. Hits great!!! Hope to deal again....
  11. chubbs

badgerbrad32 is gtg!!!!!!!!!!!

recently made a trade with him and everything went great. bad was rec'd as described and paypal went smooth. yet another great guy from WI. thanks. hope we can do it again.---jeff
  12. chubbs

dawalkr is dabomb!!!

Traded pst for s synergy 2. came as described. dealt with in the past and will deal with again if i can.---Jeff
  13. chubbs

phillywopper is gtg

traded a pst for an evo. smooth deal!!!! would do it agian in a flash. thanks jeff
  14. chubbs

nsb718 is gtg!!!!!

shipped my edge 2 day air. sweet!!! thanks bro. condition as described. will deal with again if the chance is there---jeff
  15. chubbs

4pitchwalk gtg!!!!

good deal and great timing on getting a rtck for my friends auction for their team!!! thanks from them and myself!!!---jeff
  16. chubbs

toddvenom20 is gtg!!!!!!!

traded bats with todd and everything was as described. thanks for helping add to the pst collection. hope we can deal again---jeff
  17. chubbs

browns fan

had a smooth deal with him on the catty i bought. looked as described. please dont hesitate to make a deal!!! thanks bro---jeff
  18. chubbs

c-man is gtg!!!!!!

made a trade with him and everything went well---thanks for the trade bro---jeff!!!!
  19. chubbs

crammer rocks!!!!!!!

thanks for the demarini on trade. you are legit and good to go in my book!!!thanks bro---jeff
  20. chubbs

twin00 is gtg!!!!!

traded bats even up and everything went swell. emails and pms answered the day of. thanks for the deal. will deal with again if i can---jeff