Dirty G3 ASA and DB G3 All Stamp!

chubbs

Team Sporting Goods
Just wanted to state that these bats are sick!!! Guessing 400 to 500 on the ASA Dirty and maybe only 50 on the DB G3. Have been smoking the 52 300 with the Dirty and one league uses the 44 375 yet and the DB just smokes it. Would love to see what the ASA only Dirty would do to the 44 375 but it sounds like a gun now on the 52! Very impressed with these new ones coming out. Hope they hold up. Only problems this year for me have been the endcaps on 3 bats. Wanted, DB ASA, Dirty All Stamp.

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
Everything you said here is truth. The ASA Dirty sounds like a Singapore cane. I hit some 44/375 in bp and it sounds like the bat is gonna bust, but it shows no visual signs of wear. The end cap started to come out on mine also. I've swung Combat long enough that I've seen this happen so much I've bought 3M Marine Expoy just for this reason.

chubbs

Team Sporting Goods
Everything you said here is truth. The ASA Dirty sounds like a Singapore cane. I hit some 44/375 in bp and it sounds like the bat is gonna bust, but it shows no visual signs of wear. The end cap started to come out on mine also. I've swung Combat long enough that I've seen this happen so much I've bought 3M Marine Expoy just for this reason.

Can't agree more! Been in love with these 2 bats the most. I want to hit some 44 375 with the Dirty just to see but not sure yet. It loves the 52 for sure though. I used some Spec 2 on mine when the caps went and seems to be working. I was told as well by Combat to use the 5200 a marine epoxy. I should get some to be safe.