Search results

1. S

MD Team Looking for players for 2020

That would be great!! email or facebook works great. Email: [email protected]
  2. S

SBF FA Team October 5th?

Anyone want to play October 5th in Aberdeen? The week after FL Worlds, we can divide the costs. $20 a person, have some fun and meet some different players? We did this a couple of times in the past... it was always a lot of fun... in spite of the score. ;-)
  3. S

MD Team Looking for players for 2020

Family Mowing Old Line (used to be called Isagenix Old Line) is looking for players for 2020. We have existed for 9 or 10 years, gone to Worlds every year except the first year. Have won 3 Fall States, been top 10 in E States a couple of times, 2x 4th at E Nationals, this year runner up at E...
  4. S

Maryland Indoor Tournaments!

I know the tournaments happened, but I don't know if the payouts or final tournament happened.
  5. S

1 Pitch in Dundalk Oct 29th

Anyone interested in playing? We have 10 guys, but we can take a couple of more. Get a chance to see some new guys and have fun!! (Dundalk is open fields... so there is a chance to swing away...) Cost is about $10 a person. $125/ amount of guys. Team is Isagenix Softball. And I guess if...
  6. S

Tennessee Roll Call #6

Anything good to play in East Tennessee? Looking for an E tournament....
  7. S

MD - Looking for players

Trebla - Yes, but I don't really know that group. Fairland has leagues... Madd - we play all over. From Watkins to Aberdeen, from OC to Hagerstown.
  8. S

MD - Looking for players

Isagenix is looking for a Pitcher, and IF's to play in 2015. We play Utrip E. Have played for the past 5 or so years. Last year we were 8 or so games over .500. This year we are way under .500. We hung through it for the year, but it is time to get better talent in place. We would like...
  9. S

Coke Classic in PA?

Great! Thanks for the info!
  10. S

Coke Classic in PA?

I remember the Coke Classic being held in PA... It started Friday Night and was a ton of fun... Is this still being held?
  11. S

Freedom Winter Worlds 2014 dates just released!!!

haha - ok, my fault. :-) Good luck to TI down there. You all are a classy group of guys!
  12. S

Sounds good to me Brandon. Your post on the softball show said exactly that. You all are a good team, and you lost a couple of players. Here it is: "I've had a couple of reality checks here lately.... We (Team Impact) had a fairly successful year, 2nd at states, 2nd at nationals...
  13. S

Is Burnopp actually playing in Comp? Were the planning to play Comp the whole time?? There is all sort of stuff being said up in MD. They are not going down now. Their ROSTER was rejected. A PLAYER was rejected...
  14. S

Yep, teams will always play down. I only know the teams from around here... BBS is always very good. They have done well at Worlds. But to my knowledge they have never been bumped to D. But they would play very well in D. They did well last year at Freedom Worlds. Finished 5th I think...
  15. S

Same way that Total Impact from DE got approved to play E.... And I am sure we will see some C players playing E. Last year Titans Reloaded got protested for their roster... They had to play D in Utrip. But Larry let them play... and they won Freedom Sports E last year. Really not a lot...
  16. S

Isagenix is in lower.
  17. S

Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

I received a Mizuno Blackout!! WOOOHOOO!! Thanks a ton!! The guys kept telling me I needed to upgrade my bat... but I was balking at it because of money. Thanks a ton!!!
  18. S

Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

You are welcome!
  19. S

2014 Jerseys

We have ours.. . How do I upload the pic? It tells me "bad gateway."