Search results

1. damman18

Batting Gloves

MAXI FLEX material handling gloves are about $4 a pair and will outlast any batting gloves on the market. Helps I get them for free from work. I have also used them when in a pinch golfing. They will look a little goofy but they will work far better than any glove on the market for the price.
  2. damman18

Best Bat Bag Advice Please

i have 8 bats in my famous bag no problem. thing seems durable. i would check it out
  3. damman18

Local PIAS, What did you find??

like new primo for 75bucks
  4. damman18

Will we have Phoenix SD in 2011?

i am ****ing pumped for this
  5. damman18

azslowpitch.com
  6. damman18

blowing middle in BP is ngtg

our teammates are a bunch of asses we do it to one another atleast once a session funny until someone gets hurt i guess. i got back at one guy with the next pitch. i threw the first ball up as a pitch and while it was in flight threw a fastball at him. but i struck him in the face and i felt...
  7. damman18

Saw probably teh longest hr i've ever seen this mroning....

or myself i one hopped the fence last night
  8. damman18

To swing or not to swing??

its a miracle if i see 2 pitches in an at bat. and if i see a 3rd the guy must be throwing the ball overhand at the top of the backstop
  9. damman18

Is this the new ASA ball? Predictions?

cant we just bring hard balls back and everyone promise to keep their shaved bats in the bag just save it for co ed
  10. damman18

Yes, this is a shaved bat thread....

find a good church team with great morals so you no longer have to worry about this
  11. damman18

Is it bad SBF etiquette?

why do people second guess themselves with braindead questions
  12. damman18

who does this

well i filled in on a buddys coed team tonight and got one ab its sucked hit a jack but was 1 of our 4 runs as we were run ruled. only time we got out was when they were hit to me at ss. god i hated my life tonight it was embarassing
  13. damman18

Big Ball tournaments

soundsgay!!!!
  14. damman18

Got called out for rocking pitchers mask last night

wow what a woman a mask really haha jk there is a reason why i play OF
  15. damman18

alright time to start it up chenner. i am in
  16. damman18

Video--- why you should over-lap grip

yeah go **** yourself
  17. damman18

Official Weight loss Challenge II Thread

sorry didnt post my last friday weight 247
  18. damman18

How many homeruns???

3 in 7 games lost the if game. but i did have 6 rbi's in one inning without hitting a hr because we were out
  19. damman18

playing co-ed tonight...

you are right i hate that **** but i never look for apologies on the field because i dont give them out because it doesnt really fix anything hopefully he will learn that its ****ing coed and you dont need to make those throws when people cant catch and he cant aim for ****
  20. damman18

Softball Gloves

save up another 35 dollars and get a boombah custom or one of there premades i bought one about 6 months ago and absolutly love it