Search results

1. A

Old Worth M7s

Have not played any softball since 2013ish time frame. Cleaning out garage today and had a number of older bats that I know don’t meet current USSSA/NSA/ASA standards. Was curious if there is still any interested in any for other leagues? Have 3 Worth Mayhem M7’s (USSSA/NSA) - 26 oz, 27 oz...
  2. A

Price Check OG Mayhem M7

I have a 26, 27, and 28 oz original M7 120 Mayhems. What are these selling for now?
  3. A

GTG oldfart is g2g

oldfart is a G2G member. sent payment quickly and communication was excellent throughout the whole process. would not hesitate to deal with again
  4. A

GTG jj100117 is G2G

Sold jj100117 two bats. Communication was great throughout and payment was quick. Thanks for the smooth deal.
  5. A

GTG tdt11 is G2G

tdt11 is G2G. Sold them a bat. Payment was quick and communication was great.
  6. A

For Sale Few For Sale, Miken, Worth, Mizuno, Combat

Bats from left to right. All prices are shipped with paypal 1. 27oz Miken Freak LE - SOLD 2. 28oz Mizuno Crush 2 NR - SOLD 3. 27oz Mizuno Wrath Extended 120 - SOLD 4. 27oz Combat Virus Enhanced 120 NR - SOLD 5. 27oz Worth BJ Fulk Mayhem 120 NR - SOLD 6. 27.5oz NIW Original Worth JH Mayhem...
  7. A

GTG lightspeed is g2g

Bought two bats from lightspeed and the transaction could not have gone any smoother. Do not hesitate to deal with lightspeed .
  8. A

For Trade 27oz Mizuno Wrath Extended 120

I have a returnable 27oz Mizuno Wrath Extended 120 for trade. The bat has approximately 50 hits on it. I have taken off the original grip and replaced with tape. I do now have any pics available, but if someone desires pics just let me know and I will work on getting them up tonight sometime...
  9. A

GTG Outkast_03 is g2g

just completed a super smooth deal with Outkast_03 everything was as described and seller had great communication....would not hesitate to deal with again.
  10. A

LTT 27oz Mizuno Wrath Extended 120

i have a 27oz Mizuno Wrath Extended 120 for trade. That bat is returnable. Has approximately 50 hits on it. The grip has been removed though and replaced with athletic tape. Looking for Worth composites in return.
  11. A

chad6363 is g2g

just completed a trade with chad6363. he is g2g board member and will work with you. had to wait while i was out of town, then he was out of town and when he got back we both shipped out on friday, bats arrived on monday. is definitely true to his word as well. thanks for the smooth deal
  12. A

LTT NIW NR 27oz Freak LE

Got a NIW 27oz Freak LE back from Miken, it is a warranty return bat. Looking to trade for Worth's only, 26oz or 27oz. Thanks. Bat has been traded to chad6363.
  13. A

sanders9 is g2g

Just completed a deal with sanders9 he is a g2g board member. bat was paid for on Thursday and arrived on Monday. very good packaging and shipping as well
  14. A

LTT Mizuno Wrath 120 Returnable

I have a 27oz Wrath 120 that is returnable. I'm not sure if Mizuno is still giving a Frenzy as the return or not, but I know the use to. Got the bat as extra in a trade on here but have only put about 20 hits on it. My guess is that it would have around 50 hits on it. This bat does not...
  15. A

LTB Worth Mayhem M7 120

Looking for a M7 120, not the Jeff hall, in a 26oz or 27oz, new or used.
  16. A

theejd25 is g2g

had a successful trade deal with theejd25
  17. A

tom15 is g2g

this was my second deal on here and went smooth again. thanks
  18. A

Price Check....NIW Mayhem M7

Wanting to see how much a NIW, returnable 27oz Worth Mayhem M7 would bring....got a couple of these in trade from a guy.
  19. A

LTT 27oz Combat Gear Virus FL

Looking to trade a 27oz Combat Gear Virus FL. Bat is returnable but with no receipt. Bat has approximately 50-100 hits. Looking for a 27oz Freak, Freak + or Freak LE that is returnable and in similar condition. Send PM with email for pics.
  20. A

my first SBF deal......mchutch12 is GTG

first time i have done any type of deal on SBF and i am very pleased. mchutch12 is a GTG seller and shouldn't hesitate to buy from him. i paid him in the late hours of thursday night and he said he would ship out on friday morning. 2 mailing days later and my bat is here on monday.