1. #2 @ infield

already gone sorry. i do have a 31/21 cf9 hope in great shape

already gone sorry. i do have a 31/21 cf9 hope in great shape
  2. #2 @ infield

LTB 32/22

I have a 32/22 PXT around 300 swings with receipt
  3. #2 @ infield

SuperDraft thoughts

whats going on man good to hear from you I been out of the softball game for a while with work and her playing I don't have time for it anymore and to be honest really don't miss it that much. I have missed the draft and getting everyone together just to have a good time. I would be looking for...
  4. #2 @ infield

SuperDraft thoughts

I have been asked why I stopped having the super draft and got a lot of guys wanting to know if I would start it back. I am trying to work out some things now to maybe start having it again next year and wanted to know what some of you guys thought about it. I know a lot of you have played in...
  5. #2 @ infield

Gone Forever, Apex Bullets??

Anyone know what happened?
  6. #2 @ infield

2014 SuperDraft

you need to buy somemore rugers we could use the bussiness :) You need to up grade to a SR40 or a 1911 lol
  7. #2 @ infield

2014 SuperDraft

old man wow was that called for lol I know i could get a field there for sure but wouldnt get anyone to come up there thats what sucks
  8. #2 @ infield

2014 SuperDraft

No its off for right now due to not having a field. I am working on trying to get another date asap
  9. #2 @ infield

2014 Chance Crawford

Its got to rain be cold and the wind blowing 30mph its the Chance
  10. #2 @ infield

2014 SuperDraft

lol well i wouldnt expect anything less country lol you better be down
  11. #2 @ infield

2014 SuperDraft

Still looking like the 19th that seems to be the only time i might be able to get the fields and want to try to keep it in Reidsville if all possible. Need to start getting a count of who all can make it that weekend
  12. #2 @ infield

2014 SuperDraft

Still working on a earlier date also
  13. #2 @ infield

2014 SuperDraft

April 19th what does everyone think about this date? This might be the weekend I am shooting for. Let me know what you guys think
  14. #2 @ infield

2014 SuperDraft

Country i been working nonstop its been crazy but i got to say i love my job. I am very glad that Ruger came to this area
  15. #2 @ infield

2014 SuperDraft

I will try to nail down a date here in the next week or so.
  16. #2 @ infield

2014 SuperDraft

Yes it will be in nc
  17. #2 @ infield

2014 SuperDraft

It's been in reidsvile every year and hoping there again this year. I had a total of 8 teams last year very good turn and everyone had a great time.
  18. #2 @ infield

2014 SuperDraft

I am looking to having the draft again this year and was wondering who all wad wanting to come again. Let me know what everyone is thinking. I am looking for maybe sometime in April.
  19. #2 @ infield

USA Rec Winter World, February 8th & 9th

Shane what is the address to the fields?
  20. #2 @ infield

NC Softball talk...

No I want will be up your way this weekend