2014 SuperDraft

#2 @ infield

Addicted to Softballfans
I am looking to having the draft again this year and was wondering who all wad wanting to come again. Let me know what everyone is thinking. I am looking for maybe sometime in April.

#2 @ infield

Addicted to Softballfans
It's been in reidsvile every year and hoping there again this year. I had a total of 8 teams last year very good turn and everyone had a great time.

#2 @ infield

Addicted to Softballfans
Country i been working nonstop its been crazy but i got to say i love my job. I am very glad that Ruger came to this area

tpac32

Addicted to Softballfans
Keep in mind Rock, Chance Crawford is the weekend of April 11th. I'm looking forward to it again this year bro.

#2 @ infield

Addicted to Softballfans
April 19th what does everyone think about this date? This might be the weekend I am shooting for. Let me know what you guys think

tpac32

Addicted to Softballfans
Works for me. Right after Chance Crawford, not many teams will have commitments for that weekend.

#2 @ infield

Addicted to Softballfans
Still looking like the 19th that seems to be the only time i might be able to get the fields and want to try to keep it in Reidsville if all possible. Need to start getting a count of who all can make it that weekend

#2 @ infield

Addicted to Softballfans
old man wow was that called for lol
I know i could get a field there for sure but wouldnt get anyone to come up there thats what sucks