Search results

1. Turbo99

Leftyone is GTG

Leftyone is GTG I bought a grip from him for a great price and he shipped ASAP even though he had some trouble w/ USPS....I understood because it had happened to me the week before. Don't hesitate to deal w/ him.
  2. Turbo99

Hamneggs GTG

Hamneggs GTG......sold him a Plague and quick payment and all his info. GTG for sure don't hesitate.
  3. Turbo99

Anybody know hamneggs(Marvin)???

Anybody know hamneggs(Marvin)??? I sold him a Plague and shipped it and it says delivered, he has also paid in full but I have not got a PM back from him, I have PM'ed several times and nothing. I just want to make sure he got it and all was good, since there has been alot of bad deals going...
  4. Turbo99

Contend33 is GTG!!!!!!!

Just got a DS Plague from him at a good price, bat is just as he said....flawless and had good communication/shipping.
  5. Turbo99

408charger GTG

408charger bought a bat from me and payment was quick and deal was smooth. He GTG fo sho!!!!
  6. Turbo99

Baker42 GTG

Baker42 GTG for sure.......fast payment and quick info.
  7. Turbo99

El_flyingpig is GTG

Just got a OG Virus from him, fast shipping GREAT price and good contact!!
  8. Turbo99

LTT NIW NR 2010 26oz Ressy Mutant for a Mv-1 or Pyscho

LTT NIW NR 2010 26oz Ressy Mutant I have a NIW NR 2010 26oz Ressy Mutant for a NIW NR utrip interested in MV-1 or Psycho but will look at other offers.
  9. Turbo99

LTT NIW NR 2010 Ressy Mutant for MV-1 or Psycho

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have a 2010 NIW NR 26oz Ressy Mutant that will be here Friday and I am looking to trade for a NIW NR MV-1 Supermax 26oz or 27oz, I will add alittle cash if needed. Or possible NIW NR Psycho Supermax 26-27oz...
  10. Turbo99

LLT NIW NR 2010 Ressy Mutant for MV-1 NR

I have a 2010 NIW NR 26oz Ressy Mutant that will be here Friday and I am looking to trade for a NIW NR MV-1 Supermax 26oz or 27oz, I will add alittle cash if needed. Or possible NIW NR Psycho Supermax 26-27oz.
  11. Turbo99

Strech 19 is GTG

Strech 19 helped me out, and doesn't know me and offered to send out a grip to a bro since the 1 I sent was lost, I was willing to buy the grip from him but he told me don't worry about it he would sent it out no problem. Thats what this board is all about, Thanks Strech 19 you are GTG in my...
  12. Turbo99

Hwhfirefighter is GTG

Traded grips and deal was good, comunication was good. I had a hic-up on my end as somewhere the postage on my package was lost and Hwhfirefighter was patient w/ me and it finally showed so all in all good deal and would do business w/ him again.
  13. Turbo99

Turbo99's GTG List

Nehimo - GTG Hwhfirefighter - GTG Strech 19 - GTG El_flyingpig- GTG Baker42 - GTG 408Charger - GTG Contend33 - GTG Hamneggs - GTG Leftyone - GTG
  14. Turbo99

nehimo is GTG!!

Jason(nehimo) is GTG.....just got done doing a trade w/ him a DS Plague for a Ressy Titan and all is good new bat just like he said and shipping was fast and on time w/ good communication!! All I am waiting on is mt reciept which is supposed to be mailed ASAP. Thanks Jason for trusting me...
  15. Turbo99

Any feedback on TEAM MADNESS?

Looking for info on TEAM MADNESS, potential deal.
  16. Turbo99

looking for 2010 Easton scn 16

I want a 2010 SCN16 green and white one 27oz, I have NIW Combat Plague or NIW Scott Brown Gear RI.