Search results

1. Carbone13

New line of batting gloves

Anyone know what compares to the older Premium gloves? My last pair is finally wearing out. I need to replace them soon, anyone know which ones are the closest to the old premiums? If there is nothing comparable, what's the next best solution if I drop the pinkies?
  2. Carbone13

Plague Legends a log?

Is this thing a log, or is it comparable to my xr-17 j mac Plagues? Haven't been on in a while bit need a new dual stamper for a random asa tourney call.
  3. Carbone13

Mlb asg

Anyone been to one? What was the price tag? Just wondering.
  4. Carbone13

Reebok microfiber shorts

Anyone know if there's anything different besides being Reebok?
  5. Carbone13

LTB Microfiber shorts in 3XL

I'm looking for 2 or 3 pairs pending price. I'm mostly looking for neutral colors,regular gray and charcoal gray. I would probably be interested in another louder color also. I missed all the companies that came out cuz we were broke. Looking to pick some shorts up for the upcoming summer season.
  6. Carbone13

Broken knobs on an AV and OG Virus

So, both knobs are broken. My questions are these, since Im not a total bat heur, and I dont hit hard enough to break stuff on a regular basis. 1 Will it help me on getting a better price if I use the marine epoxy from the holmes depot and sell them after fixing them? 2 Does a busted...
  7. Carbone13

International shipping ?

I went to the Combat website to buy the premium bg's, but then I balked when it said int'l shipping is an extra $10. What's the story here since I know they're in WA ? The real question is can I be cheap and avoid the $10 shipping somehow?
  8. Carbone13

AV and OG Virus knob issues

Both of mine are cracked. Can I return them if the year warranty is up? Am I better off trying to sell them? I dont break anything on the bats normally, so this is new territory for me. Any input is welcome.
  9. Carbone13

GTG Ronn050

Thanks for putting up with the hassles of managing a large order. Ronnie is awesome, dont hesitate.
  10. Carbone13

GTG My Good deal list

Rogue9 Wickedstixxs bigg_p mr diamonds(southern diamonds) miccor01 DOCE (x4) orangeballer bigTodd15 D'sNuts Psykout Lakersbabby exo5168 overdoz BigMoose7463 239seedhitter ckael01 shanabanana hearnjs20 bigyankesfan pg1027 WRIGLEY Coach25 If we dealt and youre not on here, lmk and I'll fix my...
  11. Carbone13

GTG Coach25 is gtg

Shippped quickly, got what I wanted. Good deal.
  12. Carbone13

Hearnjs20 is way GTG

Shipped quickly and pantaloons were damn near brand new. Great deal from my side of things, great price and excellent communication.Dont think twice, just do a deal with him.
  13. Carbone13

WRIGLEY is GTG...

Glove was in better condition than stated and my man shipped quick. Excellent communication and uncommon courtesy. Thanks Spiro, Ill deal with this guy again with no hesitation, I suggest the same to all others.
  14. Carbone13

Bigyankesfan is GTG kiddos.

Sorry about the delay on the feedback big fella, couldnt be helped. Good communication and lightning fast shipping. Also, mustve either gotten a real deal on these pantaloons or taken a real loss. Thanks again.
  15. Carbone13

PG1027...GTG all the way, dont hesitate

He had some family issues with someone in the hospital and came thru as soon as it was resolved. Good communication thru the process, shipped quick, and the hat fit perfect. Like I said, dont hesitate to deal with this man.
  16. Carbone13

Doce...Nothing but good things to say...GTG

Jose was GTG as usual. I think Im up to 4 deals with him. He didnt have to go out of his way, but he did. One of the reasons t a i and elite are GTG in my book. Thanks again bro, b. carson
  17. Carbone13

CKAEL01... Nice deal, dont hesitate

Quick shipping, product as promised, and price was better than I could find anywhere else. Thank you sir and the rest of you, dont play around, just deal with him.
  18. Carbone13

239SEEDHITTER...Dont hesitate boys& girls...

The man is GTG. Accepted my offer that was lower than he asked for origniallly. Then he shipped quick and all he asked for was feedback which I couldnt give immediately since I was working out of town. He was patient and I appreciate the way this man deals. GTG all the way!
  19. Carbone13

239 Seedhitter is GTG, no doubt.

My man was quick with the shipping and good communication. Also, the best part wass that everything was as promised when it got here. Thanks bro, another name added to the good eggs on SBF.
  20. Carbone13

LTB 30oz Anti Virus NIW

... just tryin to pay less then the store sells em for.