1. J

For Trade 2 Worth EST's

Yes Sir. PM sent to you.
  2. J

For Trade 2 Worth EST's

ttt.........................
  3. J

For Trade 2 Worth EST's

I have 2 Worth EST's in solid shape. Just picked these up. The cosmetics aren't perfect but I do not feel any waves or dents in the bats. Plus no cracks. I did not take the time to clean these bats before taking pictures just to let you know. They do have ball marks on them as you can see...
  4. J

LTB SNES Games

PM me with what you have or text me at 276-728-6195 Thanks, Jared
  5. J

For Sale/Trade Older Stamp Eastons

PM Sent earlier............
  6. J

Price Check NIW OG Z2000's

I have a friend with a few OG Z2000's NIW with receipts. Whats would be the going prices? They are all QC#1. He has the following weights: 28oz EL Utrip 30oz EL Utrip 30oz EL ASA 30oz Bal ASA
  7. J

For Sale/Trade TPS Sonic, Easton L1, and Demarini The One

I bought this new from a player rep and i believe they can return them to demarini without receipt. Don't hold me to it, but thats what the guy told me. I have always seen it stamped on the taper.
  8. J

For Sale/Trade TPS Sonic, Easton L1, and Demarini The One

SOLD TO bird25 for $115 28.5oz TPS Sonic w/Rec(Im out of town but can get you the receipt in a week or so) $150 27oz 2014 L1 w/Rec and barcodes $110 27oz Demarini the One NR has X in endcap
  9. J

For Sale Stadium s1

PM's Returned
  10. J

For Sale Stadium s1

The previous owner used pinetar
  11. J

For Sale Stadium s1

price drop. $125 shipped!!!
  12. J

For Sale Stadium s1

I have a 28oz returnable Stadium that I am looking to sell for $140 shipped. Its in solid shape I just don't swing it as much as my other bats.
  13. J

For Trade Multiple bats

Ttt........
  14. J

For Trade Multiple bats

PM's Returned.................
  15. J

For Trade Multiple bats

Not a combat fan... Anything else?
  16. J

For Trade Multiple bats

It feels good still not fully broken in. It's solid just looks like it was used on rough fields.
  17. J

For Trade Multiple bats

Pm's returned.......
  18. J

For Trade Demarini Corndog

Bat is gone
  19. J

For Trade Demarini Corndog

With tape on the handle it was right at 28.5. I traded it yesterday. Sorry for the slow response