Search results

1. J

For Trade 2 Worth EST's

I have 2 Worth EST's in solid shape. Just picked these up. The cosmetics aren't perfect but I do not feel any waves or dents in the bats. Plus no cracks. I did not take the time to clean these bats before taking pictures just to let you know. They do have ball marks on them as you can see...
  2. J

LTB SNES Games

PM me with what you have or text me at 276-728-6195 Thanks, Jared
  3. J

Price Check NIW OG Z2000's

I have a friend with a few OG Z2000's NIW with receipts. Whats would be the going prices? They are all QC#1. He has the following weights: 28oz EL Utrip 30oz EL Utrip 30oz EL ASA 30oz Bal ASA
  4. J

For Sale/Trade TPS Sonic, Easton L1, and Demarini The One

SOLD TO bird25 for $115 28.5oz TPS Sonic w/Rec(Im out of town but can get you the receipt in a week or so) $150 27oz 2014 L1 w/Rec and barcodes $110 27oz Demarini the One NR has X in endcap
  5. J

For Sale Stadium s1

I have a 28oz returnable Stadium that I am looking to sell for $140 shipped. Its in solid shape I just don't swing it as much as my other bats.
  6. J

For Trade Multiple bats

Looking to trade any of the following. Just trying to see what offers are out there. I prefer new stamp offers. Let me know what you have 28oz Baden axe utrip nr TRADED! 26oz freak ink returnable 28oz Asa Baden axe returnable TRADED! 28oz Baden axe utrip returnable Busted! Scn15...
  7. J

For Trade Demarini Corndog

I have a Demarini corndog that I am looking to trades. Im pretty much open to all offers. Prefer new stamp but will listen to old stamp bats that are returnable. It has 2 places on it where the previous owner was hitting it off a Tee which had a pvc top. Its does not affect the performance...
  8. J

LTTF 27oz Easton

I have the following to trade for a B1 or a st100 or a sy100. I can add $ where needed. 27oz 454 yellow legit returnable 27oz blue bj fulk new stamp returnable 28oz Asa Baden axe 28oz utrip Baden axe Demarini corndog 26oz miken ink returnable
  9. J

For Sale Sniper sleeve

$15 as gift. It's a XXL and has been wore very little.
  10. J

For Sale 7 knob cuffs and 1 trigger grip N rip

Idk what year are worth so I'm saying $20 as gift shipped. Lmk if I'm off in price.
  11. J

Price Check LS Pro Flare

I picked this up and have played some couch catch with it. Glove is still stiff. It's a 13in. What's the going price?
  12. J

For Trade LS Pro Flare

I picked this up and have played some couch catch with it. Glove is still stiff. I'm open to all trades. It's a 13in I will sell for $130 gifted.
  13. J

Price Check Niw VIRSP2 27oz

What would this be worth?
  14. J

LTB Cheap bats

I'm looking for some cheap bats, It needs to be composite and any weight will work. I would like to keep it around. $50
  15. J

LTB Looking for new stamp bats cheap

Looking to spend around $75-$80. Prefer new utrip stamp. pm me with what you have
  16. J

Price Check Mizuno frenzy?

I have a 27oz Mizuno frenzy
  17. J

For Trade Mizuno frenzy!!!

I have a 27oz Mizuno frenzy. I will sell for $100 gifted or open to trades
  18. J

For Sale Xbox One

I have One Xbox one NIB w/receipt from Walmart. I am looking to sell as $600 as gift. One is already sold and the other is mine. I will consider trades but they will have to be heavily in my trade. Or $$$ and bat. Sold to Pretty
  19. J

LTB 27oz Easton new stamp

I have a friend wanting to buy a 27oz Easton bat that he can BP. Hes looking to spend between $60-$80. Let me know what you have.
  20. J

Price Check Z2000 RI Price check

I have a 5 swing RI warranty return Z2000 bat that I just got back from TPS. What is the going price on this? I had busted a bad batch Z2000 and this was the return.