Search results

1. Cubslover

For Trade Samsung GS3, AT&T trade for golf....

Gone to dm4.....Anyone interested in a Galaxy S3? The screen is cracked on the left side. Will have pictures tomorrow. Functionally perfect. Postng with it now. Looking for a lob wedge, balls, 3, 4, or 5 hybrid or a 5 wood. Right hand. Pm for pics or details.
  2. Cubslover

Official 2013 NCAA March Madness thread...

He has had surgery and is walking on Crutches. Luckily Methodist has one of the best orthopaedic clinics in the US
  3. Cubslover

Official 2013 NCAA March Madness thread...

Compound fractures rarely bleed heavily. Also, one of the trainers threw a towel over it right away. Kevin tried getting up and made it worse. Pitino said it was sticking 6 inches out.
  4. Cubslover

Ryan Freel

WTH happened?
  5. Cubslover

Nokota for SS?

I played SS and MI for years with a 600BFC, 12.5"
  6. Cubslover

For Sale 27oz EL 2012 Z1000

Bump guys, really looking to sell. Dozen, hit me with pics of the Mutant. I may have a buyer here for one.
  7. Cubslover

For Sale Ps3 12 games

any trades for the games?
  8. Cubslover

For Sale 27oz EL 2012 Z1000

Sold.... ASA Returnable, no papers, 500ish swings. Super hot, wobbling, no other issues. $130 delivered.
  9. Cubslover

Player Airlifted tonight off the field.

Holy **** man, hope he's ok!
  10. Cubslover

Sun glass's. Post yours

Under Armour Velocity, about $120
  11. Cubslover

z1000's failing ASA compression tests?

Make sure they are tested between the 2nd and 3rd Zero in the Z1000. If you see the inside pic of the bat, there is a disc inside right at that spot. They will BARELY pass normally. Mine is wobbling wildly and well hit, still passes, still drops bombs.
  12. Cubslover

Which bat converted you to a new brand?

Started as a Demo guy, White steel/Juggy ASA Catty moved me to TPS SCN11BH turned me into an Easton guy, had a ton, SRV3s, Syn2, SCX23, SCX14, SCN15BH,etc. The 2012 Z1000 pushed me back to TPS for ASA.
  13. Cubslover

Dos Equis?

The Tecate on the right is better, IMO. I like the throwback stye.
  14. Cubslover

Best ASA Miken for .52cor balls?

I've seen the DST hit them very well also.
  15. Cubslover

For Sale/Trade 7 on the block

What this man needs is a Z1k
  16. Cubslover

For Sale/Trade 28oz syn2, scx22

gone .
  17. Cubslover

GTG Maldiny19

Gtg !