Search results

1. B

For Sale 454 reload and XL

26.5 oz 454 Reload with about 30 hits, returnable no receipt. $110 obo. 26 oz Mayhem XL with about 30 hits, returnable no receipt. $110 obo. will do a package deal for 160$ This is an old photo, I will update pics tonight. Also i will not be able to ship until tomorrow.
  2. B

Price Check

Looking to sell these two bats and need to know the current pricing. Both bats have about 30 swings on them and are returnable but no receipt.
  3. B

easton warranty

Why wont they fix rattles? I was told: "We do not have a department to fix bats, all i can do is note that you would like your bat repaired, but you will be getting a new bat in 10-14 days.
  4. B

freak dst with new stamps

Just thought i would share this, played against a team last night that had a freak dst with the new usssa stamp and it was killing the ball. Shots through the infield were fast and it had great distance for a bat that looked like the plastic was taken off at the field. I think they had 5 or...
  5. B

GTG djh88stang

Is gtg shipped fast and communicated well. Plus he gave me a great deal on the bat. Would deal with him again.
  6. B

GTG softballfury3

bought a couple bats off him, good communication and fast shipping.
  7. B

GTG sickboy

Traded him bats, he shipped fast and communicated well and packaged the bat he sent me very well.
  8. B

GTG youngguns

is gtg. Gave me a great deal on a titan reload. Communicated well and replied fast.
  9. B

GTG Big Deuce

Big Deuce is gtg. Bought my xbox off me, paid fast and communicated well.
  10. B

USSSA dropped ball

Guy on first, batter pops up to pitcher. The pitcher drops ball on purpose to turn a double. I have never seen this done before and just assumed it was illegal. Is dropping the ball on purpose legal in asa too?
  11. B

GTG Elroy

traded bats, shipped fast and communicated well
  12. B

GTG DPHitter

bought a bat off him. He shipped fast and communicated well.
  13. B

GTG Julio19

Picked up a couple bats from me, payed fast and communicated well.
  14. B

GTG shorty2313

is gtg shipped fast and communicated well.
  15. B

GTG strictlybiznus

is very gtg.
  16. B

qiuck question

I think already know the answer to my question by doing my own research but i don't know much about worth bats so i thought i would ask some experts in case i was wrong. Did worth ever make a version of this bat that was asa legal. I've only heard of the booger being ussa approved but maybe they...
  17. B

GTG Co-rec coach

Gave me one heck of a deal on a bat. Good communication and shipped fast.
  18. B

GTG KraigP26

Picked up a bat from him. Good communication and shipped fast
  19. B

GTG DoddSquad13

Is gtg bought a bat off me and paid quick and communicated well.
  20. B

GTG mrfreez is gtg

bought a bat off me paid quick and helped me with shipping to canada