Search results

1. herts9

For Sale 26oz balanced Freak Platinum USSSA/NSA

Sold elsewhere
  2. herts9

For Sale 26oz KK Super Z w/ rec

Literally 10 swings. Barely a ball mark and in right out of wrapper condition. Comes with a receipt dated 4/5/18. Nothing wrong, just don't need it. $SOLD paypal, shipped, USPS priority
  3. herts9

For Sale 26oz Freak Black Maxload

26oz, well worn from use, typical minimal knob wobble, no cracks or spirals. Was my gamer last year and still passed compression testing at WSL Worlds in PCB last September. Never been returned, but I do not have paperwork or barcodes. No plans to play this year, so I really don't need this...
  4. herts9

For Sale 26oz 100w

Selling my gamer of the last 2-3 years, calling it a career as far as tournament ball is concerned. No real significant issues. No spinning endcap. No vibration. Just scratches and a few gouges here an there. Structurally intact and is total gamer status. Just passed compression testing...
  5. herts9

For Sale 26oz 2017 Wegman Flex

26oz, returnable, with receipt/barcodes from 3/27/17. Literally not a ball mark on it. 15 swings or so. I'm lightening the bag a little. No trades sold locally, paypal, shipped
  6. herts9

For Sale 26oz 100w purple wegman

26oz, unknown number of swings (1000+ i'm sure), no cracks or anything major. Passed compression test last weekend at a tournament I used it in. Date code is 1111. Replacement endcap that does not spin. No rattle or vibration. Hits a ton..definite gamer status. Never been returned, but no...
  7. herts9

For Sale Easton Premier Select PSX82B RHT

Almost new 12.75 inch trapeze. I tore the tags off two years ago to be my backup for my PPX82B. This is still stiff and needs broken in as I only played catch with it a few times and gave it a couple rounds of oil. Kip leather and as close to new as you can find with this being discontinued for...
  8. herts9

For Sale 26oz Helmer Flex

26oz, 4-500 swings, no receipt, typical scratches from fields and a few gouges in the endcap. No idea on compression #. SOLD LOCALLY - no trades
  9. herts9

For Sale 26.5oz Plague Team Edition

Literally 2 game hits. Receipt from 2 weeks ago. Just can't get used to the weighting of the endload. $98, paypal, shipped
  10. herts9

For Sale 26oz balanced Freak Black

26oz, 10 game swings, etched no warranty, literally 2 ball scuffs..will include a black and green stock grip $120 paypal shipped
  11. herts9

For Sale 26oz 100w purple wegman

A few hundred hits, only a few nicks and scratches in the paint. Still needs some swings to break in. Endcap is solid. 1111 date code. Returnable/no receipt. Very clean. sold, paypal, shipped - no trades
  12. herts9

For Sale 26oz balanced Super Z

Last year's model. A few hundred hits. Retaped grip. Only a few handful of paint chips. Tested at 270 two weekends ago. Just thinning the collection a bit. Returnable with receipt from January 2016. SOLD, paypal, shipped. No trades.
  13. herts9

For Sale 26oz dual stamp Super Z balanced

A couple hundred hits, returnable/no receipt, a few nicks and dings and paint chips, but otherwise structurally intact. One sand grain inside rattling around, almost non-existent. Overall in great shape. sold, paypal, shipped - For sale only. No trades.
  14. herts9

For Sale 26oz usssa balanced Torq

A couple of hundred hits at most. No issues whatsoever. Taped handle with athletic tape. Both barcodes and receipt (dated 9/2015) included. $120 f/f, paypal, shipped - no trades
  15. herts9

For Sale 26oz red L2

A hundred hits, no barcodes, no issues whatsoever. Perfect for cold weather, fall ball, or winter BP. $78, paypal, shipped
  16. herts9

For Sale 26oz 100w

26oz, returnable, no paperwork. Tight endcap, no vibrating, one little piece of sand, a couple of paint chips in the barrel, zero webbing, only a couple hundred hits...still has some breaking in to do. Feels nice already, but I need the cash and I won't ever use it...hoping it'll go to...
  17. herts9

For Sale 26oz Freak Black

A couple hundred hits, only ground scratches with no major issues. Passed compression testing last weekend by more than a little. Comes with a receipt dated April 1, 2015. The only trade would be for a 26oz 100w or 26oz ST100 with no spinning endcap and no chipping. traded!, paypal, shipped
  18. herts9

For Sale 26oz red L2

Returnable, with valid receipt dated 12/14. I'd say around 1000 swings, mostly with 52/275s with some 44/400s early on. A few lines of webbing, but nothing severe. Had this tested about a month ago and was around 235. I never swing it, so there's no point in keeping it if somebody wants...
  19. herts9

LTB 26oz Z3000 EL or balanced

I've seen these sell in the $100 range lately. Anybody out there have a 26 they want to let go of for around that? I prefer cash, but if you want to trade, I have a pretty 26oz red L2 with December receipt if interested
  20. herts9

OG Syndicate - Hot daughter, how much? spring 2015 thread

carry on with the bitchfest, clowns