For Sale 26oz 2017 Wegman Flex

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
26oz, returnable, with receipt/barcodes from 3/27/17. Literally not a ball mark on it. 15 swings or so. I'm lightening the bag a little. No trades

sold locally, paypal, shipped

Last edited:

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
Typical Easton. Stiff, but no time to put 200 on it to wake it up with the other stuff I have :(

Had a Helmer flex from last year. That barrel was soft after a while. Everybody says these get there the same way. Not silver Plague soft, but close

Twiles

The Rookie
Typical Easton. Stiff, but no time to put 200 on it to wake it up with the other stuff I have :(

Had a Helmer flex from last year. That barrel was soft after a while. Everybody says these get there the same way. Not silver Plague soft, but close

I have this same bat in a 27oz and I'm feeling about the same way. I probably have close to 100 swings on it but isn't as good as my last year helmer. Probably could be the 2 piece vs 1 piece feel as well though. Debating on moving it or trying to get it going and see how it gets.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
The 27 would. I busted a freak 30 to get this dc. I think I'll be fine once I adjust some.

They made me seeing something else in gsl because I couldn't keep it in the park with that thirty though. That bat is dumb.