Search results

1. 13red56

For Sale/Trade 27oz NXT

Like title says I have a 27oz Balance NXT. It has less than 25 swings on it. It is returnable but no receipt. Looking for 27 oz bats mostly with the new usssa stamp. I'll consider miken,worth, easton, and combat. If interested send me a pm. I'm at work so if you need pics I can send when I get...
  2. 13red56

For Trade Miken NXT for Combat(new stamp)

I have a 27oz NXT that has less than 25 hits on it. It is returnable but I do not have a receipt. I would like to trade for a new stamp Combat or would love to have an Assault 2.0. I also prefer 27-28oz bats. PM me if interested.
  3. 13red56

For Trade 26 supermax DC PSYCHO

Like the title says it's a 26oz SM DC Psycho NR does have sand rattle no cracks and very few stress lines you can hardly even see them, looking to trade for any new stamp bat in a 26 or 27 oz !!!! I do have pics. I'm at work but I can text or email them. Will post them later when I get home.
  4. 13red56

For Sale 27oz DS and 28oz DS 120shipped

Like title say I have 2 DS Plagues. One is a 27 and the other is a 28. They are both returnable and both have C end caps. The 28 has about 200 cuts on it and is still shiny. It does have a little webbing but the ones I have always web in the first 100 cuts. The 27 has about 250 cuts on it. It is...
  5. 13red56

For Sale/Trade 28oz BJ FULK 2

Like title says I have a 28 oz BJ Fulk 2. It is returnable no receipt has about 150 cuts on it. I would prefer to sale for 125 as Paypal gift shipped. I would consider trades but not sure what I'd like. If interested send a PM or post in the thread. I have pics but can only email or text. Sorry.
  6. 13red56

For Trade 13.5" Mod Trap Combat Roddy

TRADEDThe glove is still new been conditioned once and is starting to work in nicely. Never seen the field and is still a little stiff. The glove is all black. Really looking to trade for something smaller 12-12.5. I typically Play first but with some new additions to my team. I'm gonna be at...
  7. 13red56

For Sale/Trade 27FL Plague

It has about 250 cuts on it and has some webbing with a few ground scratches. It's an XR-4 frame with C endcap for those that care. It is returnable as well Would like to trade for a good quality Firstbase mitt or would sale for 90 as a gift shipped
  8. 13red56

For Trade 27fl plague for first base mitt

It has about 250 cuts on it and has some webbing with a few ground scratches. It's an XR-4 frame with C endcap for those that care. Have pics in my album. I will post in thread when I get to a computer.
  9. 13red56

GTG bartodell is GTG

I just sold him 2 B1's. Great board bro and fast payment.
  10. 13red56

For Sale ASA Albin Incinerator

I have a 29oz ASA Albin. the bat has around 150 cuts on it. It has a few lines of webbing but not many. Looking to sale for 80 OBO as a gift shipped. PST is already sold
  11. 13red56

For Sale Freak 98

I have a 28oz freak 98 the sticker is missing but it weighs 28.3 on my scale. Bat is in great condition not certain the number of hits but it doesnt have a rattle and barely any end wear. The end cap has one tiny spot where dirt is underneath it and that is the only seperation i can see. The...
  12. 13red56

For Sale scn8 26oz

A teammate of mine has a scn8 26oz that is returnable but no receipt. The bat has around 200 hits on it with a few bag and ground scratches. No end cap seperation and no rattle. Looking to get 180 PP. I have pics but for some reason they will not load. So i can email them if interested
  13. 13red56

For Sale/Trade Blue PST Max 28oz

Picked this up in a trade and almost certain i will never swing it. Its returnable and the best i can tell doesnt have any dents or waves. It does have some endcap seperation(I think) never been a big fan so someone with more knowledge can look at the pics and let me know. Im not certain on the...
  14. 13red56

For Sale/Trade 27ba AVR

Like title says I have a 27ba AVR returnable no receipt has around 150 cuts on it. I would prefer to trade for a 27fl utrip stick but would sell for 150 shipped and ppald. Ok got pics up you cant see in the pics but the bat has some bag scratches and one or two ball marks and that is it. No...
  15. 13red56

GTG hurkeynuts is gtg

Picked up my 4th DS from him. Great communication and fast shipping. I will defiantly deal with again if I get the chance
  16. 13red56

For Sale Flat Sticker Freak 98

SOLDLike title says I have a flat sticker freak 98 serial #4356326. The bat is in awesome condition. Not certain on the number of hits but doesnt look like over maybe a couple hundred. The bat doesnt have any end wear very little cap seperation on one side none on the other and the only webbing...
  17. 13red56

For Sale/Trade 27ba gsr

Like title says I have a 27BA GSR has around 200-250 hits on it and it is returnable with receipt. I will have to check the exact date of receipt but has a while left on it. I got the bat off the board. It has some webbing and a couple of paint flakes. It is also missing the weight sticker. I...
  18. 13red56

Ok seen somethin and just have to ask

Last night in league I seen an ASA orange mayhem that had a white endcap and a white grip. The guy said he bought it off of eBay. Is this somethin new or could this be a painted bat. I don't know I just know I havnt ever seen one like that before.
  19. 13red56

For Sale/Trade 27oz NR M7598

Like the title says I have a 27oz M7598(the sticker is missing but it weighs 26.9 on my scales) It is stamped replacement. The bat has about 250-300 cuts on it if that many. It hits the ball ok but hasn't broken in yet. There isn't any endcap separation has one spot of wear on the end from going...
  20. 13red56

For Sale ASA RECOIL 27oz Bal

Like title says I have a 250-300 hit 27oz Bal ASA Recoil. It is in great shape very little to no endcap wear. The ASA stamps are in great shape as well. I would like to sale for 200 pp and shipped. I will consider trades but they would have to be almost unbelievable. I'm at work on my phone but...