Search results

1. U

Pacific Apparel

We apologize if anyone has been trying to get a hold of us the last couple weeks. We have been dealing with some family issues and a death of a good friend. We are working to get thing caught up, please be patient while we get stuff back up and going and start pumping orders out again. Again, we...
  2. U

Full Sub Beanies

Full Sub Beanies, $15 each! Keep your dome warm out in the cold! Email us at: [email protected] for ordering. Best Regards, Pacific Apparel
  3. U

Pacific Apparel Plaid Jerseys

Pacific Apparel are offering these Full Subs at $35 each, shipped...colors can be whatever you would like them to be... For the TRUE Redneck softball player: To order, please email us at [email protected], put PA PLAID in the subject and include all the info you require, i.e...
  4. U

LTB 30oz Easton OG+ or 30oz OG Flex

Anyone have either one of these bats in great to decent condition, please PM or email me at [email protected]. Just broke my OG+ and looking to replace it...Thank you!
  5. U

Pacific Apparel Team Buy-in 2013

Pacific Apparel would like to offer the following package to the first 10 teams that place the order and put up the 50% deposit: 1 - Full Sub 1 - Semi - Full Sub 1 - Pair Sub Panel Pants 1 - Pacific Headware/Richardson or Pukka Headware Hat 1 - Full Sub Hoodie All for only $150 per...
  6. U

Pacific Apparel Full Sub Special

We are offering these 3 Full Subs for only $30 shipped!!! If you are interested, please EMAIL us at [email protected] and put "Pacific Apparel Full Sub Deal" in the title, then include your information and which jersey you are interested in. PayPal address is [email protected]...
  7. U

Prestige WorldWide Buy-in - Round 2

I have a few request to do another round of these. If we can get 10 or more, we will do another buy-in. Post your name below, and once we hit 10, I will start the process. $30 shipped for Semi-Full Subs and $45 for Full Subs! 4 week turnaround! Alternate Color Scheme...
  8. U

Ghostbusters Buy-in Round 4

Ghostbusters Jersey If we get 10 or more interested, we will go ahead with the buy-in. Please post below if you are interested. Jerseys are $45 shipped to your door. Turn around time is 3-4 weeks. Where "Player" is on the jersey is where whatever name you want on it. The jerseys run...
  9. U

Pacific Apparel Annual Winter Deals

Pacific Apparel's Annual Winter Deals Pacific Apparel's Annual Winter Deals, now thru Dec 31st! Here are team deals for individual items: Full Subs: XS-XL - $32.50 ea. 2X-3X - $33.50 ea. 4X and up - $34.50 ea. Semi Full Subs: XS-XL - $20.00 ea. 2X-3X - $21.00 ea. 4X and up -...
  10. U

Uniform Packages

Still plenty of season left for some teams out there, and here are some great deals for them! Team Packages: Package #1: $58 1 - Full Sub 1 - Semi-Full Sub Package #2: $75 1 - Full Sub 1 - Semi-Full Sub 1 - Pacific Headwear Hat Package #3: $55 1 - Full Sub 1 - Pacific Headwear Hat Package...
  11. U

Pacific Apparel is Backed-up

To those of you who have placed an order with us and are waiting on jerseys/artwork, we are working non-stop to get them out and are backed up, as I am sure some of you have read. I just wanted to come on here and give everyone a heads up that we are working out tails off to get things out and...
  12. U

Graphic Gurus...

Anyone got this guy here in vector format they wouldn't mind sharing? I have seen him before, but can't seem to find him anywhere when I am asked to use him...please let me know...Thanks!
  13. U

Pacific Apparel's Full Sub

Pacific Apparel's New Full Sub! $30 each! Email: [email protected] to order!
  14. U

Uniform Packages!!!

2012 Team Packages: Package #1: $58 1 - Full Sub 1 - Semi-Full Sub Package #2: $74 1 - Full Sub 1 - Semi-Full Sub 1 - Pacific Headwear Hat Package #3: $55 1 - Full Sub 1 - Pacific Headwear Hat Package #4: $40 1 - Semi-Full Sub 1 - Pacific Headwear Hat Package #5: $95 1 - Full Sub 1 - Pair...
  15. U

Happy New Year!!!

Lets start 2012 with a BANG! Team Packages are as follows: Package #1: $58 1 - Full Sub 1 - Semi-Full Sub Package #2: $74 1 - Full Sub 1 - Semi-Full Sub 1 - Pacific Headwear Hat Package #3: $55 1 - Full Sub 1 - Pacific Headwear Hat Package #4: $40 1 - Semi-Full Sub 1 -...
  16. U

Year End Sale

Until January 1, 2012, get either one of these two Semi-Full Subs for only $20 each. Artwork $35, Shipping via USPS Priority Mail, $16. Minimum 10 per order. Any colors, and pattern within the colored areas. The White base, MUST stay White, any colors can be changed to whatever you want...
  17. U

New Mock-up for local team.

Let me know what you guys think...team name isn't set yet...
  18. U

Stock liquidation sale...

Have a few pairs of pants for sale, $30 each, shipped...sizes are as follows, and they run about a size small: White w/Blue & Black Piping: 3 - 32 2 - 34 2 - 36 1 - 38 1 - 40 1 - 42 White w/Red & Black Piping: 1 - 32 1 - 34 3 - 36 1 - 38
  19. U

Black Friday Special ALL WEEKEND LONG!!!

Black Friday Special FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE MONTH!!! Semi-Full Subs, $20 each! Any color, any pattern within the areas that are Black, Blue or Grey...sleeves included! Put anything you want on the sleeves! As long as the White stays White...$20 FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE MONTH!!! Artwork only...