Search results

1. Hellens

Secret Santa 2015 - Whatcha Get Thread??

JBird really hooked me up. Our 8 month old is now too big for his original car seat, and we needed to get two convertible seats to put on both our cars. They are definitely not cheap, so his generous gift really helped our family out. Merry Christmas and thank you very much!
  2. Hellens

2015 Secret Santa Hint thread

So far I qualify. Though after Robbie Gould's kicking today, I may change teams
  3. Hellens

2015 Secret Santa Hint thread

Hint #1: My SS has favorite teams similar to Snoop Dogg... An order has been made, should arrive within 3-6 business days. Still shopping for a local delicacy to send shortly
  4. Hellens

Secret Santa 2015 Wishlist

Hellens wish list Craft beer is always welcome. Trying some of your local favorites would be great (prefer Ambers, Browns, Reds, but any beer works) Wine is great too Xbox One and PC gamer (Only new games I own are Batman and Assassin's Creeds) Under Armor gear (I'm in between Medium and Large...
  5. Hellens

For Trade 26 oz 14' AM and a 26 Spec 1

Just saw this. Maybe you can sell your 26 and use the $ to buy the one in this thread http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1409592
  6. Hellens

trying to keep my weight back

Smoke had a good observation in that in the first video you started your entire swing too early. This just kills your bat speed and also makes you have to adjust everything in the middle of the swing which can create bad bat angles (that lead to pop ups). It also leads to your hands being too...
  7. Hellens

Best 44/375 ball for tournament

Agreed on the Evils, great durability and pop. I also love how they feel when throwing as well, as the cover holds up in wet/humid conditions.
  8. Hellens

Best 44/375 ball for tournament

Just started using the Evil Sports ASA Hot last year, and they actually saved the league money due to their durability. And they scored very well on the "chicks dig the long ball" factor as well. Also, the cover held up very well to the humid conditions all summer, as the air can get pretty...
  9. Hellens

For Sale Bat Mallet

Just got mine, and the Mallet is as awesome as advertised. I haven't had a chance to work in the bats too much yet as my daughter stole it for breaking her new glove in. But so far it is real easy to tell where the dead spots are on your bats so you know which parts need some work to get that...
  10. Hellens

2014 l3....

Thank you. Turns out you answered the question on the previous page, so thanks for not beating me with the thread police beat stick
  11. Hellens

2014 l3....

Does the B3 have similar performance? I prefer a balanced bat, but would definitely take the L3 if the B doesn't stack up.
  12. Hellens

For Sale 26 oz VX2A

PM incoming
  13. Hellens

Sorry, another bat thread

Oh nice, a handy link from Joker in his signature.... ah there we go. Most useful tip he's ever given
  14. Hellens

Awesome, thank you
  15. Hellens

I guess no bat thread goes unpunished. Too little info "Use the search noob". Too much, same deal. I spent a few hours looking at the manufacturers forums already, and Joker your own recommendation of the Juggy '14 is what led me to almost buy one. This is just a thread to make sure I'm not...
  16. Hellens

I will at least try and be specific. After looking in most manufacturer forums, I got some information and I almost bought a '14 Juggy, but figured I'd ask for some opinions in case I'm missing some hidden gems. The B4 interested me as well, but the reported break in times scared me off a bit...
  17. Hellens

What are your opinions on the most comfortable cleats???

Agreed on ankle support. Once you get some good braces, you'll feel much more secure and not even worry about going hard around the bases anymore. I switched to turf shoes from Mizuno last year and will never go back. I don't have any traction issues and they feel like a comfortable...
  18. Hellens

looking for a defensive mask...which is the best?

I'm looking for one for Fastpitch. Does this Worth one you have stay on tight enough? I'd like one that protects the entire head, but if it would get out of place on every pitch I'd rather not use it.
  19. Hellens

Mens Fastpitch

Just caught this thread... I've been playing Fastpitch for about 10 years now and think I may retire from slowpitch. I find that FP is so close to real baseball, and the SP leagues around here just don't have the quality of players anymore, so it gets boring. Unfortunately, our league that...
  20. Hellens

For Sale/Trade OG 26oz Flex

PM Sent...