Search results

1. Balls Deep

LTB Black ops roller bag.

Looking for a Black Ops roller bag in good condition.
  2. Balls Deep

Need help with a logo for travel baseball team.

Team name is Texas Revolution. Was looking at the Texas Rangers logo where Texas is at the top and Rangers at the bottom with the baseball in the middle. Would like to know if someone could change the Rangers to Revolution and how much?
  3. Balls Deep

LTB 26oz dc41 and or 4tf

Would prefer white DC but doesn't matter.
  4. Balls Deep

Rag ball benefit pasadena tx.

Anybody interested is playing in a rag ball benefit tourney this Saturday 4-25-15?
  5. Balls Deep

AI to PSD file.

Can anyone convert a .ai file to a .psd file. Have an old logo that I am trying to get over to the design shop but they don't have Illustrator. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.
  6. Balls Deep

Looking for new logo.

Looking for a new design for this year. I need a new logo where I can get the vector file to have shirts made. I also need to see about getting new jerseys as well. Hit me up if this is something you can work on and how much. Here is what I had in the past.
  7. Balls Deep

Buyer Beware Factor918

Ok here is the issue. I text Factor918 about a bat he is trading asking if he wants to sell it. We agree to a price (125.00) and I paypal him the funds right away. I get a text back saying he is refunding me and if I could send it as a gift. I check his feedback and told him I would but that...
  8. Balls Deep

Need Help Is this a buyer beware?

Ok here is the issue. I text a board bro about a bat he is trading asking if he wants to sell it. He agrees to a price and I paypal him the funds right away. I get a text back saying he is refunding me and if I could send it as a gift. I check his feedback and told him I would but that Paypal...
  9. Balls Deep

Jersey reprint.

If I had jerseys made a couple years ago with a company. Can another company print the jerseys for me?
  10. Balls Deep

Dri fit shirts.

Who else sells dri fits like the ones Boombah? Not looking for just a plain single color.
  11. Balls Deep

Looking for a left fielder for Kipper this weekend.

Regular left fielder had to back out. Let me know if anybody is interested or knows anybody that wants to play this weekend in Pasadena.
  12. Balls Deep

Youth sub pants.

Does anybody do youth pants (6, 7, 8 yr old)? If so how much?
  13. Balls Deep

Mock up from Extreme Graffix.

This is the first mock up. Let me know what you guys think.
  14. Balls Deep

Lonestar or Joker tournaments.

Which do you guys prefer most. I know Hutch gets the most teams, but why? Jokers is cheaper and at BLD. Jokers gives out a better prize package.
  15. Balls Deep

JTS 1/28 Kipper.

Throwing a team in to get some swings this weekend. Anybody else interested?
  16. Balls Deep

Looking for ss and lc for Dago tourney.

Shoot me a pm if interested.
  17. Balls Deep

Hsp 1/14

Anybody not playing ww want to play at hsp?. Need 3rd and ss for sure.
  18. Balls Deep

Hsp 12-17-11

Any body want to play this weekend at HSP? Throwing a team together for their free tourney.
  19. Balls Deep

STX Bump List.

2012 SOUTH TEXAS USSSA BUMP LIST The following teams have been reclassified effective January 1, 20012. The list was compiled after careful consultation with multiple USSSA Directors from throughout South Texas. Inclusion was based on each team's performance in 2011, therefore should be...
  20. Balls Deep

GTG kkern88

Excellent communication and super fast shipping. Don't hesitate to deal this guy. :D