STX Bump List.

Balls Deep

Donkey Punch Power Hour
2012 SOUTH TEXAS USSSA BUMP LIST

The following teams have been reclassified effective January 1, 20012.

The list was compiled after careful consultation with multiple USSSA Directors from throughout South Texas. Inclusion was based on each team's performance in 2011, therefore should be considered an acknowledgement of achievement rather than a punishment. Other teams may be added to the list as need warrants.

Teams must play a minimum of Four (4) 2012 USSSA Qualifiers with results online before any appeal for reclassification will even be considered.

Appeals for reclassification for play outside of South Texas will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

Men's D to Men's C (17)
Call Your Shot
Dem Doods
DGK
Dream Street
First 48/TPS
Freaks
Game****s
Grudge
H-Town Softball/DPS
Hustlers
Last Call
Team Ego/TexasInks
Trouble Inc./Aw Ready
Twisted/Specialty Metal Products
Urban Assault
Whistle Pops
Woodpeckers

Men's E to Men's D (23)
3 Lefts Softball
ATX Ratz
Bad Decisions (National Bump)
Bandera Rottens
Brakes-N-More/Stick Em Up
Chop-A-Holics
DC Outlaws (National Bump)
Dynasty
Free Agents Softball
Hardfeathers
Head First (National Bump)
Hit and Run Softball
KC Boys
Lone Star Stunnerz
Mexican Drinking Team
Sabinal Tigers
Salty Dog Bar/South Texas Hype
Scrappers
S.O.S. Softball/Autoplex
Texas Baseballers
TX RIP/Unitebs.com
Wharton's Worst Nightmares
Worth It

Mixed D to Mixed C (4)
DGKoed
Team Oops
The Show
We Got This

Women's D to Women's C (6)
Bad Apples
Knockouts
J.F.F.
Killer B's
Lady Ego
Lady Warhawks

Hispanic Rec to Hispanic Comp (1)
HK Amigos

pinchechopper

TI Sports
...says the guy that pitches...?
i dont really want to pitch in D unless its to kill time...im a 10x better outfielder than i am pitcher

Sup with mike? And to be honest you did not look like you were having fun on the bump.

since shawn decided to part ways and with chris k having mixed feelings about staying (him and shawn are rally close) , my brother doesnt want to come along because that was the whole reason to come along for me,shawn,and chris.

yeah i really didnt want to pitch + im battling a cold so i didnt want to be on the mound but i didnt really have a choice because the previous game chris k got drilled in the arm while pitching and it started to swell up so he split.

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow im finally a D bump after all these years:D.. all bs aside i cant believe AA didnt get bumped after we won STX STATE..

txbullets

The OG JayZ
I wonder how many emails hutch has received today. I can not for the life of me figure out how the crooks did not get n bumped. They won nationals took top 5 in worlds in Michigan and l lead in points. Ths system is more jacked than the BCS.

Personally I look forward to next year and hope we keep a strong team and compete.

nickkk-1

Addicted to Softballfans
Well we are merging with some of the woodpeckers,ego and bud crew. We plan on playing upper no matter win or lose.

kgvv

Addicted to Softballfans
I dont understand why they wouldnt just post what the criteria they used. ie 1100+ power rating and a win % of .600+. That way it would eliminate some of the whining. and doesnt make them look as bad about certain teams not getting bumped. Not looking all that good for a bigger C class. 3 of the teams are combining to make 1 team. At least its a start. Huch should hybridize his and Arnie's bump rules. Allow teams 2 or 3 bumps but only 1 can be on a team that was bumped.

kgvv

Addicted to Softballfans
I wonder if not bumping rackem will allow the guys who left an out to go back and stay in E. The crooks thing is kind of interesting though.

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans
Its all stupid unless it gets enforced which I highly doubt will be done...teams will get reclassed and it will be the same thing as it was last year.

AKainer20

Addicted to Softballfans
17 teams bumped from D to C, I have a feeling you will only see about 8 or 9 of those actually play C next year. Why do you guys want to play E and D so bad? I have seen some really talented players playing down. Makes no sense to me personally.

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans
17 teams bumped from D to C, I have a feeling you will only see about 8 or 9 of those actually play C next year. Why do you guys want to play E and D so bad? I have seen some really talented players playing down. Makes no sense to me personally.

I suck so I have to play E :eek:

But honestly I think people play down cuz its an easier time for them, they rather be given wins playing lower level talent rather than earning wins playing just as good or better talent.

AKainer20

Addicted to Softballfans
There are players that belong in E and there are players that belong in D. I think bumping teams as a whole makes it tough on some guys that should stay in a certain level.

The directors should watch more games and bump players based on talent. That would allow for more upper level players which means more upper teams.

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans
There are players that belong in E and there are players that belong in D. I think bumping teams as a whole makes it tough on some guys that should stay in a certain level.

The directors should watch more games and bump players based on talent. That would allow for more upper level players which means more upper teams.

I agree with bumping players instead of whole teams...that would help with upper teams who loose players for whatever reason to have a pool of players to possibly pick up...however could cause some problems if the player can not get picked up. Also would let players who maybe not ready to play up stay down.

Directors do need to watch more games no matter if it is bumping players or whole teams...a few teams were left off the bump list that should of been moved up...pay me and I will watch games (when I'm not playing :))

kgvv

Addicted to Softballfans
If you give an engineer some time

So being the nerd that I am, I put the STX rankings into Excel and ran some #s. There should be a ton more teams bumped. At fisrt glance I thought it was 1100+ power ranking and .650 winning %. However, look at the team Brakes-N-More/Stick Em Up. They were bumped with a power ranking of 1047 and a win % of .615. If you took all the teams with a higher power ranking and a win % of .615 or higher these would be your bumps. I removed teams that played less than 15 games also.

Head First, Bad Dec., Bandera Rotten, DC, Worth it, WWN, RIP, FA, Hardfeathers, Rackem, Chap-a-holics, Scrappers, Hit and Run, Lonestar Crooks, TX Crooks, Sabinal Tigers, Mexican Drinking Team, Dynasty, Cash Money, 3 Lefts, Baseballers, New Boyz, Cold Blooded, Adrenaline, Team Impact, Scrubs, Goons, Hammer Down, and Brakes-n-more.

I didnt look into seeing how late in the year these teams played. Just putting this out there for your info. Bogus that neither of the crooks teams got bumped.

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans
So being the nerd that I am, I put the STX rankings into Excel and ran some #s. There should be a ton more teams bumped. At fisrt glance I thought it was 1100+ power ranking and .650 winning %. However, look at the team Brakes-N-More/Stick Em Up. They were bumped with a power ranking of 1047 and a win % of .615. If you took all the teams with a higher power ranking and a win % of .615 or higher these would be your bumps. I removed teams that played less than 15 games also.

Head First, Bad Dec., Bandera Rotten, DC, Worth it, WWN, RIP, FA, Hardfeathers, Rackem, Chap-a-holics, Scrappers, Hit and Run, Lonestar Crooks, TX Crooks, Sabinal Tigers, Mexican Drinking Team, Dynasty, Cash Money, 3 Lefts, Baseballers, New Boyz, Cold Blooded, Adrenaline, Team Impact, Scrubs, Goons, Hammer Down, and Brakes-n-more.

I didnt look into seeing how late in the year these teams played. Just putting this out there for your info. Bogus that neither of the crooks teams got bumped.

HAHA...this needs to be in a email to Hutch...

UHCoog1

Addicted to Softballfans
I am just glad Old School didnt get bumped thus making me a "B-bump", as a matter of fact it looks like no teams from the C division got bumped to B which seems accurate to me.