Search results

1. G Fab 24

26 or 27oz 09 balanced titan

since the thread police are out and about :rolleyes: i made a new one. anybody got anything? looking for returnable
  2. G Fab 24

LTB Liberty Advanced

looking for a 13" or smaller liberty advanced. lmk what you got, condition, and how much. THANKS!!!
  3. G Fab 24

Ketchup_22

sent him a cracked bat and he hasnt noticed yet... other than that he is DEFINATELY gtg... great trade, great communication, fast shipping... thanks again bro... hope you havent found the crack yet
  4. G Fab 24

Boombah Venom or Equivalent...

looking for raiders or equivalent in a 34x34. lmk what you got, thanks!!! found some... THANKS!!!
  5. G Fab 24

the "i need to take a ****" look on my face bat decals/stickers

anybody know where i can get some of these? thanks!!!
  6. G Fab 24

EdFred, you son of a *****...

so the ups man comes to day and drops off a package. instead of me telling you what i got and what i seen when i opened it, i will let the pictures do all the talking...
  7. G Fab 24

Up for trade...

ive got a 28oz returnable no receipt SCN8. open to DECENT offers right now. preferably 27oz. dont really play ASA. and not a huge easton fan unless its the OG line. thanks!!! BAT HAS BEEN TRADED, THANKS
  8. G Fab 24

28oz SCN8

anybody looking for one?
  9. G Fab 24

Kinda Interested in a Few...

ok so im on this kick where i want to try new bats. here is the list of bats i would like to try, of course all Utrip and can be NR: Frenzy Psycho Plague U2 Rush Reaper Launch 510 JH Mutant JH Titan i am obviously poor so i can only offer a trade. the trade is an NR 27oz m75...
  10. G Fab 24

Hawkeye92...

well wtf can i say? you just hooked me up with pretty much a life saver. im glad i could count on you when i really needed. and a BIG THANK YOU to all the guys in the thread that tried heloing me out. i appreciate all your help. if ANYONE ever question jim (hawkeye92) i will personally...
  11. G Fab 24

i have no choice...

i need to sell these two bats so i can get money to pay my truck payment and get my cell turned back on... id prefer postal money order so i have the cash right away...PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND HOOK ME UP!!! BOTH BATS SOLD!!!! THANKS HAWKEYE92 first is jh m75 27.5. returnable and very good...
  12. G Fab 24

Fury21...

thanks for the pants bro...appreciate it dont hesitate to deal with this guy!!!
  13. G Fab 24

27.5 Jh M75

anybody interested in trading THEIR 27.5 JH Titan for this? or pssibly a Rush 120 mine has maybe 100 swings on it and is returnable with receipt(have to find it though) bout it from filtered website. lmk, thanks!!! THIS IS THE BLACK AND ORANGE ONE!!! NOW OPEN TO ALL OFFERS!!!
  14. G Fab 24

34 or 36 pants...

looking to buy pants that are "hurricanes" in color or close to. kinda need them before the 4th of october. when i say close to, id prefer the orange rather than the green. THANK YOU