Search results

1. Z

The Slugger 2 Piece "Bubblegum" launches tomorrow!

The follow up to the hugely popular 1 piece "bubblegum" comes The much anticipated Louisville Slugger - 2 piece "bubblegum" - it comes with a 13 inch barrel and a full 1 ounce "POWERLOAD" This is the single hottest 13 inch barrel 240 i've ever swung - it is very very good. It will be...
  2. Z

Who's getting the Hartling 2.0?

i'm super overly cautious with mine - but i rarely have seaming or paint cracking issues - and when mine do seam they do it without cracking through the paint - i take 150 half swings with evil bp 52's - then i start taking a little bit harder swings (but not full swings) with the same balls -...
  3. Z

Very eloquently explained.. bravo
  4. Z

If you break it in gently and properly, you will get a bat that will last a long time, be hot for a long time, and pass compression for a long time - i personally have broken in this exact bat - i've got it down to 265 compression with no paint seems - just some under clear coat webbing - it's...
  5. Z

It drops tomorrow at noon eastern time and it lookssss sickkkkk!
  6. Z

The Scott Hartling 2.0- Drops Tomorrow at Noon EST!!

The Hartling 2.0 drops tomorrow! AVAILABLE TOMORROW @ 10AM Mountain Time / Noon EST - THIS WILL SELL OUT IN MOST SIZES! Use Code ZS89 to get 20% off at Checkout! 2024 SCOTT HARTLING SIGNATURE MODEL 2.0!January 17th12pm EST / 9am PSTOn...
  7. Z

Looking For Modified Players - Sunday AM Staten Island, NY

I wish modified would catch on everywhere - I LOVE slowpitch - but modified has those baseball elements that we all miss
  8. Z

Bat shopping

This is a debate as old as time - Of course i'm biased - I love Louisville and think we make one of the best products on the market today - but there are a TON of great products being put into the slowpitch market today - some fit others preferences better than others.
  9. Z

Louisville Slugger Discount Code

In case anyone needs a 20% off discount code for SluggerSlowpitch.com - ZS89 - works on everything - including sale items. If anyone needs anything Slugger related, feel free to reach out to me.
  10. Z

SUPERDRAFT TOURNAMENTS

I traveled to the FloridaSuperdraft for the first time a few weeks ago and it was great. A lot of good players and it was run VERY well.
  11. Z

LTB A nice lht.....glove

what size, and what are you looking to get for one of them?
  12. Z

For Sale/Trade Wilson a3000 LHT

bueller... bueller.....
  13. Z

bumpit bump bump
  14. Z

I have a 11 3/4" LEFT HAND THROW wilson a3000 that has only been used to throw a little bit... has just been sitting in my bag.... open to trade ideas or sell for a decent offer.... lmk if interested and i can email pics
  15. Z

LTB A nice lht.....glove

i have a really nice lht wilson a3000 baseball glove (11.5 in), that i bought a year and a half ago and has just been sitting in my bag... lmk if you are interested and i can email pics
  16. Z

For Sale Easton Helmer + SCN12BH, 26oz. $99

bump for a good board bro....
  17. Z

Miken Forum Rules and Returns Dept. Information

they probably would, but it would be your only return and you would get a no return bat back
  18. Z

Ltt us cellular samsung delve for bat

come on you dead beat... pay the guy what you owe him
  19. Z

zschaefer GTG feedback links

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=663574&highlight=zschaefer
  20. Z

RD28 and Ressy mutant

rd28's come with receipts?