Search results

1. jcmichaels42

For Sale Both SOLD ASA Monsta Adversity and Worth Harvey Legit XL

Monsta Adversity 27 oz. 3500 handle. Roughly 200 hits or so. Bat is in great shape, just never gets used. No rattles, cracks or any issues with the bat at all. No grip. $170 OBO F/F or add fees. SOLD Worth Harvey Legit XL 26 oz. Have the bar code but don't have the receipt to go with it...
  2. jcmichaels42

For Sale 17' 27 oz. ASA Worth Liberty

2017 27 oz. ASA Worth Liberty. Bat is balanced, made on the same platform as the new EST's. No cracks, rattles, wobbles, seams and endcap is tight. Not sure the number as the compression stickers are covering it up. Got it NIW from a board bro and put maybe 100 hits on it. Have both receipt...
  3. jcmichaels42

For Sale/Trade '16 Utrip Flipper and '17 Utrip DC-41 26 oz.

'16 GS Sports Utrip Flipper 26 oz. - Unknown number of hits. Got from a board bro but ended up not playing any Utrip. Bat is solid and returnable, but no receipt. $100 obo. '17 Miken Utrip DC-41 26 oz. - Bat in great shape with around 100 hits. No cracks, rattles, or issues with the bat...
  4. jcmichaels42

Gator Gear I screen net

Anyone have one of these and figure out an easy way to assemble? After tossing this thing across the diamond twice, I gave up on it.
  5. jcmichaels42

For Sale Inexpensive ASA Sticks - ALL SOLD

4 great ASA sticks, they just don't get any use at this point. Haven't seen many of these for sale recently, so let me know if I'm off on price. 25.5 oz Miken Freak52 Supermax. Roughly 75 hits with 52's. Some chipped paint, but no cracks, rattles or any issues at all. Returnable with...
  6. jcmichaels42

For Sale/Trade '15 and '16 26 oz. USA Flipper Aftermaths SOLD SOLD

Up for sale/trade are 2 ASA USA Flipper Aftermaths. 2016 is a 26 oz, stamped "No Return" with unknown number of hits. Picked this up from a board bro a few years ago, and put a handful of swings on it. No cracks or rattles but does have some field wear. $125 shipped. Paypal F/F 2015 is...
  7. jcmichaels42

LTB '18 Miken/Worth Balanced ASA

Looking for the 12" or 12.5" balanced ASA sticks. Looking for 26 oz, but 27 could work too. I also have some bats to possibly trade. PM me with what you've got. Thanks!
  8. jcmichaels42

For Sale/Trade SOLD - '17 Flipper USA 27 oz. NR

SOLD for asking price! Up for Sale/Trade is a '17 Flipper USA 27 oz. Bat is stamped "No Return." Minty with about 50 swings on it, it's just not going to get much use. Prefer to sell, but would listen to trades for any newer Monsta stuff. Price is $155 shipped OBO. Paypal F/F or you pay...
  9. jcmichaels42

LTB '17 Monsta BMLC

Looking for a 25 oz....any handle but 1500, thx.
  10. jcmichaels42

For Sale/Trade SOLD 2016 26 oz. Juggy OG

SOLD for $130 26 oz. Juggy OG with about 250 hits on it. No cracks, webbing or rattles, just your typical field wear. Bat is returnable but receipt is expired. Looking to get $135. Paypal friends and family or you add the fees. Would listen to trades but would have to be newer ASA stuff...
  11. jcmichaels42

For Sale/Trade SOLD 16 ASA 26 oz DC-41

SOLD for $120!! Roughly 300 hits all with 52's. Has a few spirals which I tried to capture in one of the pics, otherwise some minor scratching. Returnable with bar code, but receipt is expired. Looking to get $130 OBO. Would listen to traded for newer ASA stuff, but prefer to sell. Haven't seen...
  12. jcmichaels42

Price Check 2015 25 oz. Miken Freak52 Supermax

I've got a '15 25 oz. Freak52 Supermax (Black with green letters) I need a price check on. Bat has about 75 swings on it and no issues at all. It's returnable and I have the receipt but it's expired. Maybe a few scratches but that's about it. Anyone know what these are going for?
  13. jcmichaels42

GTG nne1220 is GTG

Very quick payment and good communication. Don't hesitate to do business with him.
  14. jcmichaels42

Price Check 2015 Juggy 26 oz.

Need a price check on a NIW '15 Juggy. 26 oz and returnable. Receipt is expired, but I do have it. LMK.
  15. jcmichaels42

For Sale Vinci 12.75 RV1961-L

SOLD! Got this off a board bro last year but have only used it a couple times. Glove is broken in, laces and leather are in good shape. PM for offers or more pics. No trades. $100
  16. jcmichaels42

For Sale/Trade 26 oz. Utrip Torq and Wegman

2 bats for sale. Both UTrip and 26 oz. '15 EL Torq - Returnable with barcodes but receipt is expired. Bat has roughly 200 swings and some light webbing in a few spots. Handle is taped so it doesn't spin. Bat is very solid. League is going away from Trip so won't get much use. $70 OBO. '15...
  17. jcmichaels42

For Sale/Trade SOLD RI 26 oz DC-41

SOLD 26 oz RI DC-41. Returnable with bar code but receipt is expired. No rattles, cracks or structural issues. Got the bat off a board bro last year with 50 swings and put another 100 on myself. League is no longer allowing Utrip so it won't get any use. Sold for $130. Would prefer the cash but...
  18. jcmichaels42

For Sale/Trade SOLD '15 ASA 26 oz Freak Black Maxload

SOLD!!!'15 Freak Black 26 oz for sale. Bought this from a board bro with about 250 hits on it with hard stuff. I put roughly 50 more on it with 52's only. Bat is returnable but the receipt is expired. No rattle, encap is tight but it does have a lot of spirals. Great bat, just doesn't get much...
  19. jcmichaels42

LTB '15 ASA Flipper Aftermath (28 oz)

Looking for a teammate. Let me know what you have.
  20. jcmichaels42

LTB DeMarini Black Ops Roller

Doesn't have to be brand new or perfect....Let me know what you have.