Search results

1. -TheHook-

Do Restricted Flight balls really help?

A lot of these associations and leagues are moving to restricted flight balls to try and make the game safer. We've been playing with them here and the shots up the middle and through the infield are just as hot IMO, but about at 3/4 of their travel they slow down tremendously.... You have to...
  2. -TheHook-

Struggle in League, Excel in Tourney

Anyone get so amped up for tourney that when they go to play league they just don't get into it?? I'm having one of my best years in tourney, but when I go play my league games I'm not hitting the ball as solid, HR's turn into pop ups, and backside shots turn into fouls. Not doing horrible but...
  3. -TheHook-

-TheHook- Feedback

Just a place to keep track of my feeback
  4. -TheHook-

TheFranchise4 IS VERY GTG!!!

Once deal was finalized the money was in my paypal account within 10 minutes no joke. This guy is straight up and awesome to deal with. Thanks again HOOK
  5. -TheHook-

LTT/S 08 SCN6 Stealth +

27oz. - Forgot to add that. 140 Shipped OBO Looking to trade or sell. I'm more of a Worth/Miken guy. Bat has maybe 150 swings on it and that's a hefty estimate. Flex piece is still not broken in at all so plenty of life in this bat. This is a warranty replacement and I have no receipt. Not...
  6. -TheHook-

I need Help Please?

This might be in the wrong spot and I apologize if so. I just bought a 08 stealth + on here and its a warranty replacement. I already accepted the deal before I knew to ask. It's my fault I'm new on here and the seller was not trying to hide anything he is G2G. I asked if he had the RA#...
  7. -TheHook-

294 All Star is GTG

Purchased my bat from him I think on a Monday or Tuesday and I had it on Thursday!! I was very impressed! This was also my first purchase and he made it very easy for me. Thanks 294! -TheHook-