Search results

1. kielowens

Price Check 28 oz j3u

What are these going for? I'm not a Demarini guy, so I was just wondering. 40-50 hits 28 oz with a return and no receipt.
  2. kielowens

Price Check J2 ntu10

Maybe 100 swings. Not broken in at all. Has to much flex for me. 28oz. Great condition.
  3. kielowens

Price Check 28 oz orange and Black Craze

Still in wrapper
  4. kielowens

Help please

Which companies can do neon or fluoresant colors. Have been told by a company that did our mock up that they don't do them. My guys are stuck on neon green and really want that color. Any suggestions I will appreciate it. We are looking for 2 sets of shirts and a pair of pants. Thanks
  5. kielowens

For Trade 27oz black/grey Frenzy rb500 utrip

27 oz black and grey frenzy rb500. 100 hits still not broken in. Let me know on my email [email protected] .
  6. kielowens

For Trade 28 oz easton scn9 for utrip Demarini.

I have a 28 oz easton scn9. Looking for demarini utrip sticks. Email me for pics @ [email protected].
  7. kielowens

RD 28 questions!

Ok here a little background. We have had one on our league team for about 4 years and no one has really swung other than me and I only swung it probably about 10 times. No one really liked the flex in the handle. I knew it was a great bat but when have an extended or scn9 you really don't look...
  8. kielowens

For Trade LTT for Mizuno Craze or Frenzy Elite 27oz or 28oz

I am looking 27 oz and 28 oz Mizuno Craze or Frenzy Elite only. I have a 28oz Easton SCN9 Good Condition not even broken in yet 27oz Worth Titan 2009 Titan Returnable HOTTTTTT! 27 oz Easton Scn2 Ri Email me for pics [email protected]
  9. kielowens

scn9

went to play it a_ain and picked up a SCN9 28oz for $40. bat had original grip on it and is prob 8 out of 10 condition. hell yeah! just switch totally to easton and am happy with my purchase
  10. kielowens

Wsl bids????

whats the rule with playing in the world? we are a d team in South Carolina and WSL is not here. Is it show up and play or do you have to qualify????
  11. kielowens

easton tri zones

looking to buy 27 and 28 trizone eastons. scn 16 scn16 bh scn 15 scn 15bh
  12. kielowens

looking to buy a scn15

looking to buy a scn15 for a buddy lmk
  13. kielowens

Question?

How are the 2010 Eastons performing? I am switching from mizuno bc i am tired of breaking bats. I really havent swung easton since the og + and really am looking hard at the new trizone green and white synergy or the helmers. what is the difference between them????