Wsl bids????

kielowens

Addicted to Softballfans
whats the rule with playing in the world? we are a d team in South Carolina and WSL is not here. Is it show up and play or do you have to qualify????

E-Flo

Base Hittin Fool
Last I heard Kiel you have to get 120 points to play in the World. You get 60 points in any tournament that you even go to. I know WSL and PSA are working together now, and there are tournaments in GA. You might need to make some calls on this though.

-E

Bill Chard

Addicted to Softballfans
whats the rule with playing in the world? we are a d team in South Carolina and WSL is not here. Is it show up and play or do you have to qualify????

Call me and I will give you the info needed to qualify.

Office 513-851-5657
Cell 859-957-5785

Bill Chard

Addicted to Softballfans
Bill, where can you go see how many points your team has earned? I've looked on the website but can't seem to find it.

Let me check w/ Nathan, I know I have not been doing any of the point totals this season. I will post his answer when I get it.

Thanks

Stenny17

$tenny17
Last year we were able to buy into the WSL Worlds. There is no WSL in WI, so they were able to make an exception.

ML77

The Veteran
It's called a hardship bid if ur state doesn't have any WSL. U send Nathan the money and he will sign u up.