Search results

1. 239 SEEDHITTER

Not GTG 239 seedhitter

This will be.......... all I post in regards to this. Rosko018 has fabricated a good story to make himself sound like a victim. In actuality he's not and he knows it. I advertise the bat in question as a second batch, low serial #, and if it's not for anyother reason, it would be my...
  2. 239 SEEDHITTER

For Sale OG Synergy, 28oz, second batch

Bump to dump........... tonight. Thanx to all lookers, and buyers.
  3. 239 SEEDHITTER

For Sale 27oz Freak flat sticker

Bat............. Has been sold. Sorry I didn't polish the knob for Bagz, but now that it's sold, if you like Bagz, you can polish the knob. :D later,
  4. 239 SEEDHITTER

For Sale OG Synergy, 28oz, second batch

Easton Synergy OG, second batch. may have 200 swings on it. Great shape. Very Very HOT. I only have used this for BP to get loose. I swing only 27, and 26 oz bats. So it's basically just been an icon in my bag for a long time. Asking $175, Bat is in the pic. and can provide more upon...
  5. 239 SEEDHITTER

For Sale 27oz Freak flat sticker

27oz Freak, second batch. Between 100 and 150 hits on it. In great shape. Selling for $150 [/IMG] Bat is in this picture, and can provide more upone request. Thanx
  6. 239 SEEDHITTER

MV-1 Thief :(

my opinion.......... MV1 end cap looks suspicous? more than just usual ground wear, maybe a bit of prying and screw driver poking?
  7. 239 SEEDHITTER

Looking for combat lady virus

Curious............ What do these bats go for? NIW later
  8. 239 SEEDHITTER

Price Check SB73v......Crack or not....

my opinion.......... Like others have said, and like the picture shows, it's the beginning of a crack! [/IMG] later,
  9. 239 SEEDHITTER

looking for (2) 2011 Catalyst, 26, 27 oz

Bump for more looks............ Anyone have these bats that they are willing to part with? Let me know
  10. 239 SEEDHITTER

looking for (2) 2011 Catalyst, 26, 27 oz

I'm looking for the new Catalyst both in 26 and 27 oz. If you have one i'm really interested and willing to deal. Let me know what your interested in, and see if we can close a deal for these bats. Prefer NIW thanx
  11. 239 SEEDHITTER

For Sale/Trade NIW Worth BJ Mayhem

Bat............. is no longer available. Thanx for all the inquiries. later
  12. 239 SEEDHITTER

Adjusted...... added the weight and returnable. Really looking for the Catalyst first. Will make the decision after business Monday. Would like to give a chance for more viewers with potential to get Catalyst. Thanx
  13. 239 SEEDHITTER

Looking to trade for NIW 2011 Catalyst 26/27oz Bat is 26oz, fully returnable. or will sell for $150 prefer the Catalyst first let me know, Thanx
  14. 239 SEEDHITTER

For Sale RI Booger 26oz & BJ Fulk Mayhem NIW 26oz

I have a 26oz Booger approximately 75 swings. Returnable (no reciept) $175 Also a NIW BJ Fulk Mayhem 26oz for sale Returnable (no reciept) $200 will concider package deal thanx
  15. 239 SEEDHITTER

Not GTG anybody recieve a bat from wannabflyboy82?

This won't Help.......... Found video footage of Wannabflyboy growing up. Apparantly he's packing heat, in more ways than one! Enjoy! Hopefully lightens the mood for those scammed by a prick thief! Crash and Burn! http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80977424/
  16. 239 SEEDHITTER

For Sale/Trade Combat Virus fp, 34/26 FS/FT

Sold.......... thanx for all the inquiries about the Combat Virus Fp. It has been sold. left it up, in case the buyer didn't come through. BAT IS SOLD later,
  17. 239 SEEDHITTER

pm's returned. going to add something I'm interesested in to the first post.
  18. 239 SEEDHITTER

Combat Virus fp, 34/26 FS?????? this bat is brand new, never seen a ball. wrapper got pulled off when got stuck on some packaging material. I would also highly concider a NIW Easton Synergy 2 or like new condition plus cash. I would except bat offers of similar quality = Dan Smith...
  19. 239 SEEDHITTER

Lokahi is NOT gtg

Never.......... Complained of the pricing for the product. My comment on statement of the Lokahi saying he was "waiting on a part". These parts are abundantly available at any home improvement warehouse very cheap. If you are ignorant enough to buy an item with out researching it that's your...
  20. 239 SEEDHITTER

Lokahi is NOT gtg

If it smells like a douch......... and acts like a douche, He's a douche! It's been long enough, and he's been online and has NOT returned messages that had been sent. Douche move! I am sure the guy who paid out the money would be more understanding if the messages would be answered. It is only...