Search results

1. Resmondotitan

For Sale 2013 Worth Filthy 120... 26oz

I have been out of the loop for a while. so what does this bat to compare to in the worth line, im looking for a new stick cause my ressy titans that im swinging will not be allowed next year. Any info would be greatly appreciated
  2. Resmondotitan

N. Texas Up the middle rule!

I agree about the shaved bat issue, if the tourney directors would test these bats prior to the start of the game, it would cut down on all of this, If i hit middle with a shavey and get caught then suspend me for life, thats the way it should be plain and simple, if you have to cheat to win...
  3. Resmondotitan

N. Texas Up the middle rule!

my 2 cents I think that rule is a bunch of ****. I disagree with it totally, I will tell you why. You have players these days that can aim where ever they want and if they want to hit you they will. Making that a rule is going to take away from the game, its going to get to the point of...
  4. Resmondotitan

For Sale LTS A Couple Worths 09 Ressy Titan 11 Mutant

no reply Why post something for sale if your not going to respond to the posts on the thread, not good buisness brotha
  5. Resmondotitan

For Sale LTS A Couple Worths 09 Ressy Titan 11 Mutant

Ressy Do you still have the ressy and if so I will give you 140.00 for it because it does not have a receipt and the receipts are hard to come by. Let me know by sending a pm to me
  6. Resmondotitan

SaveSecond.com Round 3 - Breast Cancer Awareness Month - ***NEW ITEMS***

Thanks for the help DJscream702 I will definately do that tomorrow. And BigDave I will be getting back with you to order a hoodie for my daughter and one of those hats for me. Very nice work like always.
  7. Resmondotitan

East Coast Athletics Uniforms

I have a 18u team here in Rio Rancho, New Mexico and we spent $90 per jersey this summer for the 12 girls that are on the team and I want to get them newer ones for next year. What kind of work do you guys do and how much would you charge for 12 jerseys, and also what would be your turn around time.
  8. Resmondotitan

SaveSecond.com Round 3 - Breast Cancer Awareness Month - ***NEW ITEMS***

Fight Hoodie Hey Dave, I had ordered two of the fight hoodies in white, with the tribal on the front without the tag line from you last year, and I saw on the savesecond.com website that the same hoodie comes in a child's small. Question is will it fit my 18 month old daughter.:D:D
  9. Resmondotitan

For Sale 09 26 oz ressy titan

Did you sell the 09 ressy yet. Or do you still have it
  10. Resmondotitan

For Sale Werfs fore sail

What about the OG TITAN, what weight and how much
  11. Resmondotitan

18U Fastpitch team needs a name, Help

keep them coming thanks for the ideas guys keep em coming, what ever team name we use I will do something for you dont know what but I will .
  12. Resmondotitan

18U Team needs name.

I live in Rio Rancho New Mexico and will be coaching a 18U team and we need some ideas for our team name, any help will be greatly appreciated.
  13. Resmondotitan

18U Fastpitch team needs a name, Help

Wanting to know some ideas of a team name, any help would greatly be appreciated. You can post them on here or send me pm's:D:D
  14. Resmondotitan

For Sale 09 Ressy Titan 27oz

Did you take the pictures in the dark, cant really see anything on this bat. Post better pics and I may be interested.
  15. Resmondotitan

For Sale/Trade worth DUO

Thats why you seeOutstanding Bad Dealer under his Username
  16. Resmondotitan

For Trade 09' ressy titan

If you dont get a trade what would be your sale price?
  17. Resmondotitan

For Sale 2011 Titan and Resmondo Titan

Re read his post, he said they are both 26 oz
  18. Resmondotitan

For Trade 27oz bj fulk :eek:

I'll trade you a Demarini F2 plus $ lmk
  19. Resmondotitan

Hey I will give you 100$ for your ressy if you will sell it and when you sell it k lmk what you...

Hey I will give you 100$ for your ressy if you will sell it and when you sell it k lmk what you think. Here is my number for future, 1-505-977-8984
  20. Resmondotitan

For Sale May98 & 09 Ressy

Is the ressy returnable and have a receipt?