Search results

1. Resmondotitan

18U Team needs name.

I live in Rio Rancho New Mexico and will be coaching a 18U team and we need some ideas for our team name, any help will be greatly appreciated.
  2. Resmondotitan

18U Fastpitch team needs a name, Help

Wanting to know some ideas of a team name, any help would greatly be appreciated. You can post them on here or send me pm's:D:D
  3. Resmondotitan

Fast-pitch bat

I need to know what is the hottest bat out right now for girls fast-pitch. I am looking for NIW with return and it must be a one piece. My cousin is 15 yrs old and just broke her VENDETTA at the joint, so I would love some feedback as I will need the bat by the 27th of this month.:D
  4. Resmondotitan

Gtg

JAMES23 is GTG. Came through just like he said he would, and the SNL is GTG as well, I will not hesitate to deal with them in the future and neither should you:D:D
  5. Resmondotitan

BigDave4 is GTG

Do not hesitate to order anything from BigDave4 and the SaveSecond.com shop. Outstanding customer service. GTG board brother. I will deal with him again in the future many more times, you are the man Dave.:D:D:D
  6. Resmondotitan

LTB 26oz Ressy Titan

Im looking to buy a 26oz returnable Ressy Titan in good condition. Lmk whats out there and pm me with details, price, shipping method etc. thanks and lets do a deal.:D:D
  7. Resmondotitan

FS JH TITAN 26.5oz

150-200 hit JH TITAN 26.5oz fs. Some spiderwebbing, minimal paint chipping, small rattle no end cap seperation. Looking to get $150 for it and it is returnable with a receipt dated 1-2009 pm me if interested SOLD TO SIXES
  8. Resmondotitan

FS JH TITAN 26.5oz

150-200 hits, returnable with receipt dated 1-2009. Minimal spiderwebbing, small rattle, no end cap seperation. pics are in my album in profile. Only money orders, sorry for any inconvience. Will ship anywhere in the continental US
  9. Resmondotitan

LTS 26.5oz JH TITAN

:D:DBat has about 150-200 hits on it and is returnable, receipt dated 1-2009. Not looking for trades. $150.00 money orders only. Thanks, pics are in my album
  10. Resmondotitan

JH TITAN 26.5oz

FS 2009 26.5oz JH TITAN w/return dated 1/2009. 150-200 hits, some spiderwebbing, small rattle, no endcap seperation, minimal paint chipping.
  11. Resmondotitan

LTT Ressy Titan 28oz

Hey board bros, I have a buddy who has a 28oz Ressy Titan that he swung in 1 tournament so Im guessing the bat has about 100 or so hits on it and he said it is returnable. He is looking to trade for the Green&Grey Stealth, (SCN6 I beleive) in or around the same condition. If any one can help me...
  12. Resmondotitan

Tokyo#1

GTG Fast shipping would do buisness with again in the future and would reccomend to anyone looking to buy a bat from.
  13. Resmondotitan

LTT Worth JH Reload 27.5

I am LTT 08 JH Mayhem Reload 27.5oz for a 27 or 28 Freak LTD Edition. Pm all messages to me.
  14. Resmondotitan

GTG Guy

TCstorm29 is GTG,fast shipping and great communication, will do buisness with him again and reccomend to anyone.
  15. Resmondotitan

GTG Guy

TCstorm29 is fast with shipping and the communication was efficent. Bat is hot and in great condition. Will do buisness with again and recomend to anyone.
  16. Resmondotitan

TCstorm29

GTG guy fast with getting tracking # to me would deal with again and recomend to anyone.