Search results

1. E

GTG 915 rudy4

915 rudy4 is gtg. fast shipping thx
  2. E

For Sale DeMarini 1st Batch Juggy NIW 28oz

For sale is a 1st batch Juggernaut. 28oz NIW. No pics cause it is NIW. It is a blem/no warranty. Dont think this matters at this point cause they are so old and would not be returned anyway. In no hurry to sell so price is firm. $390 shipped and insured per paypal. Gift will not lower the...
  3. E

GTG Worthboy123

Worthboy123 is gtg paid for a cell phone no problems thx
  4. E

GTG AvgJoe024

AvgJoe024 is GTG. bat had some damage he wasnt aware he made it right with partial refund. thx
  5. E

For Sale Samsung Intercept Android

I have a Samsung Intercept Droid cell phone for sale. It is the android 2.1 system and can use tons of apps. I have had this for 2 months and it is in good condition. It is an 8.5 out of 10 with no damage. The phone is clean and clear to be used right away. My wife works for a cell company and...
  6. E

GTG durnell87

he is gtg, bought his Miken velo, thx
  7. E

Miken Velocit-e II

I am looking to buy a few Miken Velocit-e II softball bats. I need cheap cold weather bats for the rest of the fall league. I will take new and used just let me know what you have in 26,27,and 28oz. Thnx
  8. E

GTG eadie8

eadie8 is gtg, fast shipping, thnx
  9. E

GTG stoopidwon

stoopidwon is gtg thnx
  10. E

Is this ?Stick?

If this is sticky at all I didnt find it so sorry in advance. Do NOT delete threads with your bat for sale until the deal is DONE! This means either feedback left or some proof of the transaction being completed. HELLLL is this so hard to understand. If and when something goes wrong...
  11. E

the funnyzz

330460884471, that is all
  12. E

great deal here

not mine! , but your welcome 170526904331
  13. E

GTG BigDann17

BigDann17 is gtg nice bat fast shipping thnx man
  14. E

Easton OG syn+ question

Okay i tried searching and couldnt find the answer, im sure the answer is out there --- I want to know how I can tell if my synergy+ is original or reissue. I can not post pic cause im out of town. Its the synergy+ black with green synergy letters. I understand other OG eastons ,just not...
  15. E

GTG tom15

tom15 is GTG spent over $1400 with him and all items are great, fast shipping, and good prices. def GTG
  16. E

GTG iaintsogood

iaintsogood is GTG fast shpn nice packaging thx
  17. E

SMALL? crack

love this "AND WHAT LOOKS LIKE A SMALL HAIRLINE CRACK JUST BARELY STARTING TO SURFACE" 170517632368
  18. E

GTG tom15

no surprise tom15 is GTG. got my bats from him and have more on the way will leave more feedback once I get the others as well. good communication nice guy thnx
  19. E

what a deal..

wow what a deal, who wants first bid 250667292052
  20. E

GTG kmfdm

kmfdm is GTG in my book. thnx for the bats, they looked better than expected thnx