1. cyber2nd

Demarini Black Ops Mod Shelf parts list

6year 777878
  2. cyber2nd

Hey stranger how are you

Hey stranger how are you
  3. cyber2nd

Price Check Evil 44/375's

I have 14 New Evil 44/375's 12 are NIW and 2 NOW, any idea what a good price is on these 14 balls?
  4. cyber2nd

For Sale 4 bats: Easton, Miken & 2 Demarini

Is the Juggy still available?
  5. cyber2nd

lol cowboys

I was shocked to hear that they went through 19 D-Lineman this year. How many Linebackers did they go through. Sadly I think the DB's were fairly healthy but probably are not as good as people make them out to be. It was nice to see Murray running that hard, minus the fumble.
  6. cyber2nd

horrible start, not looking good

I remember having Warner, Holt, Faulk and the kicker from STL in a keeper league. I won the league back to back years.
  7. cyber2nd

Which Bat Pack?

I really like my Mobile Edge, bought it off of Amazon in Oct for less than $55 shipped.
  8. cyber2nd

$10 week 13 fanduel..........

How does Draft Street compare to Fandual
  9. cyber2nd

make the playoffs?

In my five money leagues... 1 - 12 team keeper league. 11-2 and the #1 seed. 2 - 12 team keeper league. 8-4 and the #4 seed. 3 - 12 team keeper league. 6-7 and the #6 seed. Thought this was my best team. Put up the 4th most points so that helped me back into the playoffs. 4 - 12...
  10. cyber2nd

1-12

Was the team that bad, injuries, bad luck or a combination? Mine is not bad but just unlucky. I was 6-6 going into this week sitting in 7th place. Scored the most points in the league. Have outscored the #1 seed sitting at 10-2 and I have had 400 more points scored on me than his team. I...
  11. cyber2nd

LTB Windows Xp

Pm Sent....
  12. cyber2nd

Rainey

A buddy needs some RB help and is in the hunt for the playoffs. He has Decker / J Gordon / S Johnson and Welker. I offered him Rainey for Gordon or Welker. This should at least start the talks. May just settle for a draft pick next year. Have another owner that really needs RB help...
  13. cyber2nd

Rainey

I think I am over shooting on my trade offers but will see what happens.
  14. cyber2nd

Rainey

I got Rainey off of waivers today. This is a 12 team keeper league. Sitting at 5-6 and probably not going to make the playoffs unless everything lines up correctly. So the question is do I trade Rainey while he is hot or is he going to be worth holding onto for next season? I could use some help...
  15. cyber2nd

WR Help

No there are no round restrictions in this league.
  16. cyber2nd

WR Help

I am in a 12 team keeper league and I picked up Manningham off of the WW a couple of weeks ago before he came off of IR. I see that Burleson is available on the WW. Which one will be better going forward? Current WR's on roster: J. Gordon D-Jax V-Jax Manninghan R. Woods K. Wright I...
  17. cyber2nd

Any other IDP leaguers in here?

My IDP league 1 - solo .5 - assist 2 - sack 2 - int 1 - pass deflect 2 - fumble rec 2 - fum force 2 - safety 6 - td We start 1 DL, 1 LB and 1 DB
  18. cyber2nd

LTTF disc golf

I have an Innova Champion Blizzard it is either a Wraith or a Krait, can't tell now. It is a factory 2nd with a double stamp. Been thrown less than 10 times. Weight is approx 150 grams. Also have a Millinnium Zero-G (Blizzard) Scorpius, been thrown about a dozen times. (Basically same disc...
  19. cyber2nd

LTTF disc golf

I will take a look tonight when I get home. I have 10 -12 extra laying around right now. Not sure what all I have though.
  20. cyber2nd

LTTF disc golf

You don't care about weight? Type of plastic? Speed? Manufacture?