Search results

1. cyber2nd

Price Check Evil 44/375's

I have 14 New Evil 44/375's 12 are NIW and 2 NOW, any idea what a good price is on these 14 balls?
  2. cyber2nd

Rainey

I got Rainey off of waivers today. This is a 12 team keeper league. Sitting at 5-6 and probably not going to make the playoffs unless everything lines up correctly. So the question is do I trade Rainey while he is hot or is he going to be worth holding onto for next season? I could use some help...
  3. cyber2nd

WR Help

I am in a 12 team keeper league and I picked up Manningham off of the WW a couple of weeks ago before he came off of IR. I see that Burleson is available on the WW. Which one will be better going forward? Current WR's on roster: J. Gordon D-Jax V-Jax Manninghan R. Woods K. Wright I...
  4. cyber2nd

Price Check Mobile Edge Bat Pack

Looking for some information on the Mobile Edge Bag. It looks like most of the info is over a year old. Are these still regarded as a pretty good bat pack? I see that they have a life time warranty, are there any known problems? I found a site that I can get the Dr Pepper/Black bag shipped for...
  5. cyber2nd

Rawlings Revo 950 Gloves

The store does not sell the 950's so I assume it is ok to post that they are on sale at baseball savings for $99.99 today.
  6. cyber2nd

Ryan or Brees tonight?

Which would you go with tonight?
  7. cyber2nd

Which two RB's to start

Keeper league .5 PPR and 10 carries gets 1 point. Otherwise standard scoring. Rice Vs Dallas Charles VS Bucs T-Rich VS Cinc Martin VS Chiefs All are projected to get 19-21 points.
  8. cyber2nd

QB Help

12 team keeper league standard scoring. Stafford is on a bye this week and Locker is hurt so I have to start Bradford. Here is who is avail on the waiver wire any of these guys worth grabbing for one week. Cassel Gabbert Sanchez Weeden Hasslebeck
  9. cyber2nd

12 Team how does it look

Standard scoring 1st pick. Start 2 RB and 3 WR 1. Foster, Arian RB HOU 2. Charles, Jamaal RB KC (Autodraft) 3. Newton, Cam QB CAR (autodraft) 4. Hernandez, Aaron TE NE 5. Smith, Steve WR CAR 6. Ridley, Stevan RB NE 7. Austin, Miles WR DAL 8. Schaub, Matt QB HOU 9. Garcon, Pierre WR...
  10. cyber2nd

Trade Advice

I am in a 13 team, 18 scoring category keeper league. We play against 2 teams each week since we have an odd number of teams. I was offered Yonder Alonso LF SD, Julio Teheran SP ATL, Adrian Gonzalez 1B BOS, Jarrod Parker SP OAK for Bryce Harper. Start the following (on Major League...
  11. cyber2nd

44/375 or 52/300

Playing ASA ball in Tampa, Fl so will be in the mid to high 80's most nights. We can use either the 44/375 or the 52/300 ball. Would you recommend staying with the Trump/Evil/X-rock 44/375 ball or switching over to the Hycon or Hot Dots 52/300?
  12. cyber2nd

SB RB Help Team 3

Ok so one more with RB issues need to start two. Will play McCoy for sure L. McCoy CJ (banged up) SJax (going against the Pitt D) K Bell
  13. cyber2nd

SB RB Help team 2

I have the following RB's in a keeper league Gore L McCoy F Jones K. Bell Hardesty (Murray on IR) I will start Gore and McCoy but not sure if K Bell or F Jones if he plays? Or I can start 3 of these WR's and two RB's. Nicks Bowe Denarius Moore A. Brown
  14. cyber2nd

SB RB Help Team 1

With Forte out and Helu banged up I need to figure out what to do. L. McCoy and Helu got me to the SB but now that Helu is banged up I picked up Royster and K Bell (Barber out). Which two would you start along side McCoy? Helu Royster Bell Here are my WR's, should i start two...
  15. cyber2nd

Another Rate My Team

I might as well get in on the action. 9th pick in a 12 deal draft. Start 2 RB and 2 WR plus a flex of RB/WR. 6 pt for all TD's, PPR, 3 PT bonus for QB's that throw for 300+ yards, RB's and WR's over 100 yds get a 3PT bonus. QB - Ryan, Orton RB - CJ, MJD, SJAX, D Thomas, B. Tate, J...
  16. cyber2nd

Keeper League Rookie Draft

I have the 1st pick in the Rookie draft for our keeper league. I am set at RB but need some help at WR and could use a QB but don't plan to use my 1st pick on a Rookie QB. So the question is do I go with AJ Green even though we don't know who the starting QB is in CINC or do I take Julio...
  17. cyber2nd

GTG debo81 is GTG

debo81 is very GTG. Made a trade for a verizon phone, phone is in great shape as described and very fast shipping with great communication. Do not hesitate to deal with him.
  18. cyber2nd

GTG Built4CubanLynx is GTG

Ordered 18 softballs from Built4CubanLynx, good communications and quick shipping. Don't hesitate to deal with him. Thank you.
  19. cyber2nd

GTG Cruel33 is GTG

Purchased a Reebok Vector from him, quick shipping and good communications.
  20. cyber2nd

USSSA 26 oz Vector

Looking for a Utrip Reebok Vector 26oz. Can be used as long as there is a receipt.