Price Check Mobile Edge Bat Pack

cyber2nd

Luv the Stars n Stripes
Looking for some information on the Mobile Edge Bag. It looks like most of the info is over a year old. Are these still regarded as a pretty good bat pack? I see that they have a life time warranty, are there any known problems? I found a site that I can get the Dr Pepper/Black bag shipped for less than $55. Anyone know of a better deal?

Chad4471

Addicted to Softballfans
I just retired mine. I used it for two years. It is a good bag. Wasn't quite big enough for what I wanted and I didn't end up using the cooler as much as I thought I would. Mine ripped and I sent it back to be repaired with no problems on their end but then it ripped again. I got a great deal on a roller or I probably would have sent it back and got another one. Solid bag overall, especially for that price

cyber2nd

Luv the Stars n Stripes
I just retired mine. I used it for two years. It is a good bag. Wasn't quite big enough for what I wanted and I didn't end up using the cooler as much as I thought I would. Mine ripped and I sent it back to be repaired with no problems on their end but then it ripped again. I got a great deal on a roller or I probably would have sent it back and got another one. Solid bag overall, especially for that price

Thank you. I have a roller bag that has seen its better days and I don't play as much as I used to. Figured for less than $55 shipped I would try it. Even if it is Black and Dr pepper colored.