Search results

1. DiamondFoolz3

Need composite bat for 6U softball team

My daughter is 6 and I would like to get her a new bat. I want composite not cheap aluminum. Appreciate all of your help.
  2. DiamondFoolz3

Need set of uniforms for 8U baseball team

I need some help with a baseball team, 8 year old kids. We do not have any sponsorship funds so I’ll be coming out of pocket for them. We do not need anything fancy, just shirt, pants and hat would be enough. I’m trying to get some fundraising going but haven’t gotten anything yet. I appreciate...
  3. DiamondFoolz3

Pants

I am playing in a hardball league and the league organizer is looking for pants for the teams (6-8). Ideally, he is looking for the baseball pants with the elastic strap on the bottom of the pants so they can have the "tucked under" look. Does anyone offer this or is it easier for him to order...
  4. DiamondFoolz3

Secret Santa 2015 - Whatcha Get Thread??

dan83 completely hooked me up... miken freak, miken gear and some chocolates.. Many thanks my man and Merry Christmas to you and yours!!
  5. DiamondFoolz3

2015 Secret Santa Hint thread

A friend of mine played basketball for my ss favorite college where he was the 2007 sec player of the year..
  6. DiamondFoolz3

my ss favorite mlb team just signed a catcher from my hometown team... my ss favorite college team is coached by someone who once coached in my hometown...
  7. DiamondFoolz3

My ss likes a team by an arch, I know someone who is a volunteer there
  8. DiamondFoolz3

Secret Santa 2015 Wishlist

DiamondFoolz3 Anything Under Armour is gtg. Turfs are welcome as well. Swing 26 oz, brand doesn't matter much. Beef jerky addict, not much of a drinker though so beer is not needed. Married with 2 kids, son is 6 and daughter is 4 in case you wanted to get them a little something...
  9. DiamondFoolz3

Secret Santa 2014 What did you get thread

Received my gifts from Eric . Sent a sweet combat, 2 bags of seeds, coffee syrup, couple marvel coloring books with crayons, frozen backpack, and 3 Providence basketball shirts (I have 2 degrees from Xavier but now I'm a Friars fan!!) Can't say thanks enough from me and my family.. Merry...
  10. DiamondFoolz3

Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

Sorry for the late posting. I received my package although it did not have a screen name on it. I got (2) $15 iTunes cards, Awesome Yankees shirt... Best part though was all of the my little pony items for my daughter and the toys from the monsters, inc movies. I will post pics later. Thanks...
  11. DiamondFoolz3

digitizing a logo

Thanks for info.. I appreciate your help
  12. DiamondFoolz3

digitizing a logo

I need some help digitizing a logo for local non profit. We have a logo that is in the form of a jpeg but it needs to be digitized from embroidery? I'm out of my league here with is stuff so I would appreciate any help.. thanks
  13. DiamondFoolz3

GTG Doce is GTG!

Bought a pair of turfs.. smooth transaction as always when dealing with Doce... thanks again!
  14. DiamondFoolz3

Secret Santa 2012 What did you get thread

Lol... thanks for everything, kids and dogs outrank the wife so she can wait til the end of the week.. lol.. but seriously thanks again!! Merry Christmas!
  15. DiamondFoolz3

Big thanks to Loren Allerdings from WA... combat dri fit, combat fitted hat and combat batting gloves.. Pup-Toni's for my boxers and team umizoomi, Dora and bubble guppies toys for my kids.. thankful for the combat gear but love it when the family is involved... thanks again. Merry Christmas...
  16. DiamondFoolz3

You're welcome... not quite done yet though... 1 more package...
  17. DiamondFoolz3

LTB Pink Glove

Cant find a website for them...
  18. DiamondFoolz3

Secret Santa 2012 Signup Thread **SIGNUPS CLOSED**

best time of year... in again Thanks Sonic in advance
  19. DiamondFoolz3

threads on a softball

looking for opinions here... why are the stitches or seams raised on some balls ans not on others. Is it the type of thread used that makes the difference or the circumfrance of the ball itself.